JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So he would be launching Chinese or Russian missiles at us? Everbody knows North Korea doesn't produce anything of value or even functional capability! If he launches anything at us it will be chicom or ruskie tech!:mad:

You forget the Red Dawn terrible remake scenario in which tiny North Korea lets loose an EMP and invades America. Hollywood put it on screen, so it could happen. Apparently they watch lots of movies at the Pentagon...

So he would be launching Chinese or Russian missiles at us? Everbody knows North Korea doesn't produce anything of value or even functional capability! If he launches anything at us it will be chicom or ruskie tech!:mad:

Ever notice all those Iranian scientists in N Korea whenever they test a nuke?
Great place to test there technology.

And Iranian missiles look like nothing more than N Korean missiles that have been repainted. ;)

If we ever need to corral them up for some reason, just play "Who let the dogs out?" and they'll come a runnin, fork in hand!
never know
poor brainwashed tards

It does seem ridiculous, but keep in mind that North Korea has been at war since 1950. I would not underestimate them and take their threats seriously. You don't need a missile to put a container with a warhead in several US ports. Kim Double Cheese Burger or whatever his name is is nuts enough to go through with it. He needs to go visit his ancestors and North Korea needs to be placed under control.

It does seem ridiculous, but keep in mind that North Korea has been at war since 1950. I would not underestimate them and take their threats seriously. You don't need a missile to put a container with a warhead in several US ports. Kim Double Cheese Burger or whatever his name is is nuts enough to go through with it. He needs to go visit his ancestors and North Korea needs to be placed under control.
Surface blast wouldn't have a long range EMP effect. However, a Starfish Prime event would set us back on our heels for awhile: The 50th anniversary of Starfish Prime: the nuke that shook the world - Bad Astronomy

Surface blast wouldn't have a long range EMP effect. However, a Starfish Prime event would set us back on our heels for awhile: The 50th anniversary of Starfish Prime: the nuke that shook the world - Bad Astronomy

I was thinking surface detonation with the shipping containers. One or two, even though they are very small would devastate any of our ports.

You can simulate at this site: http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ North Korea's largest nuke appears to be only 40 kilotons compared to the 9 megaton missiles deployed in our Trident subs

40 kT damage
upload_2017-4-14_17-41-26.png
9 MT damage (Trident)
upload_2017-4-14_17-37-55.png

[QUOTE="3MTA3, post: 1662437, member: 28392"]I was thinking surface detonation with the shipping containers. One or two, even though they are very small would devastate any of our ports.[/QUOTE]

"Ha Ha Ha Yankee Dogs ! I got rots of submarines (and some will go under water and maybe come back up) Now rets see......where to set one off...RillRamit River....City Hall...uh no..that would be doing them big favor !

Part-HKG-Hkg9942453-1-1-0 Kim Jung Sub.jpg

[QUOTE="3MTA3, post: 1662437, member: 28392"]I was thinking surface detonation with the shipping containers. One or two, even though they are very small would devastate any of our ports.

"Ha Ha Ha Yankee Dogs ! I got rots of submarines (and some will go under water and maybe come back up) Now rets see......where to set one off...RillRamit River....City Hall...uh no..that would be doing them big favor !

View attachment 356672[/QUOTE]

He's grumpy in the picture because he thought it was supposed to be a submarine sandwich...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews