JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think "inside the box" and think about us, hitting them, with an airburst EMP?
Probably on the books as a potential solution to Kim 'mentally I'll's" offspring.
The issue is bringing china on board with this.
The combination of China, Japan, south K and the US need to come to bare together or this thing will go real chitty real quick.

Think "inside the box" and think about us, hitting them, with an airburst EMP?
Probably on the books as a potential solution to Kim 'mentally I'll's" offspring.
The issue is bringing china on board with this.
The combination of China, Japan, south K and the US need to come to bare together or this thing will go real chitty real quick.

EMP is not as effective as most of us assume. In testing done about ten years ago they found that most cars didn't even stop, and those that did started right up again. The things most vulnerable are communications equipment due to the attached antennas. The worst thing that might happen is the total destruction of smart phones effectively doubling the nation's IQ.

http://jalopnik.com/5937778/how-to-prepare-your-car-to-handle-an-emp-and-why-you-shouldnt-bother

EMP Comission report:
http://www.empcommission.org/docs/A2473-EMP_Commission-7MB.pdf

quote: salmonriverjohn
"The combination of China, Japan, south K and the US need to come to bare together or this thing will go real chitty real quick."

IMO...Kim Junk (junior and senior) have been operated as shills for the Chi Com's. Wind them up and let them go...then just sit back and see what the current resolve level is in the US.
The one thing that has always been hard for US adversaries to do is gauge potential US response as the political pendulum sways back and forth with each election change. The Soviets did the same thing with Castro for years and perhaps more recently with Assad. I fear that China may do something similar in the future with Duterte in the Philippines. The beauty lies in the fact that the nut cup proxy takes all the heat for the mischief. Then when the US satisfactorily shows it's hand, the puppet master calmly moves in and gets things in control... and gets some US concession for their effort.
China is not a neutral player in this.

Last Edited:

Purported 7,000 Mile range - distances shown are from Pyongyang:
upload_2017-4-15_17-42-59.png

Results of the comparatively small 40 KT nuke that North Korea possesses on Washington D.C.
upload_2017-4-15_17-47-53.png

quote: salmonriverjohn
"The combination of China, Japan, south K and the US need to come to bare together or this thing will go real chitty real quick."

IMO...Kim Junk (junior and senior) have been operated as shills for the Chi Com's. Wind them up and let them go...then just sit back and see what the current resolve level is in the US.
The one thing that has always been hard for US adversaries to do is gauge potential US response as the political pendulum sways back and forth with each election change. The Soviets did the same thing with Castro for years and perhaps more recently with Assad. I fear that China may do something similar in the future with Duterte in the Philippines. The beauty lies in the fact that the nut cup proxy takes all the heat for the mischief. Then when the US satisfactorily shows it's hand, the puppet master calmly moves in and gets things in control... and gets some US concession for their effort.
China is not a neutral player in this.
And Trump just bombed Assad while having dinner with the Chinese premier because Assad pi$$ed him off. Kinda like this:

Do you think the Chinese leader has a different view of American response to provocation now?

I don't know, I think the National Enquirer has it right, they claim that Trump is out to destroy the most prominent of the worlds dictators:

Putin
Assad
Kim Jung buttpkug

Imagine the instability that could be introduced into the world then?

Time to stock up on silver iodine...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads