JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sometimes they work, other times they don't.

Using IOS iPhone and iPad. They appear when hitting the red gear, then either I get :cool: or just me looking like an idiot pounding on my screen wondering what's up?

Thanks!

@Reno, I've noticed that too. Sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. No rhyme or reason. I'm using android phone and tablet, and Windows 10 on a PC.

I'm a non-Apple person....

:s0092:

I've noticed a few anomalies like that on my iPhone but not on my Mac. Sometimes the emojis work and sometimes they don't.

Key question: what browser are you using on your devices, whether Android, iPad, iPhone, or other?

It could be the browser. It could be the website software (used by Northwest Firearms) not following a reasonable standard across the browsers.

If I edit, oddly it lets me add them. If I try during my original post, no go.

Try clicking on the smiley face button, it toggles them on/off...

4ECF9A75-7C43-44BE-BC9C-1A0D7B0938CE.jpeg

There are two different conditions which have to be met for the smiley bar to show.
  1. The gear has to be gray, not red. If it's red that means BB Codes are off, in which case none of the advanced editor options will work unless you type them into the editor manually.
  2. The smiley bar can't be hidden, which is controlled by the button @Stomper mentioned in the post above.

Those of you having trouble, please check these and report back :)

There are two different conditions which have to be met for the smiley bar to show.
  1. The gear has to be gray, not red. If it's red that means BB Codes are off, in which case none of the advanced editor options will work unless you type them into the editor manually.
  2. The smiley bar can't be hidden, which is controlled by the button @Stomper mentioned in the post above.

Those of you having trouble, please check these and report back :)
My smiley option bar only appears when gear is toggled red...
And nothing happens when I click on them when they do show.

smile.png

My bad.
I was watching smiley's toggle on/off with BB code gear which was confusing me.

Ummm... my cat... yeah, my cat.
(Smiley was turned off - thought it was on. Sorry. The cat...)

Last Edited:
:confused::(:):s0005::s0015::s0119:

Ok. Seems to do the trick when I hit the smiley next to the video button.

Sometimes I have to toggle it on and off to get them to work. But they work.

Thanks all!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads