JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are unable to reproduce this bug. If you have addition information, please post it in this thread.
Device
Phone - iPhone
Browser
Apple Safari
Reactions
Looks like the iPhone still has curser jump issues.

I was able to record my screen to show this. I have to find a way to upload that video. Essentially if I type three separate paragraphs, go back and add to one of the first two paragraphs, then return to typing at the bottom and hit enter the curser jumps. At times it may even delete all of the added stuff to the edit of the first or second paragraph.

Joe let me know if I can send you the video in other means. At one time I recall being able to upload a video directly from my phone, that's gone too.

I wasn't able to get a video, but same strange jumpy behavior for me. iPhone 11 on iOS 13.5.1.

For what it's worth, @Reno , toggling BB Code for text only seems to help alleviate the jumpiness. Problem could be related to the formatting options and how they're editing the BB Code behind the scenes.

I just stopped using my phone as it was too annoying. Between the curser jumping all over and the auto correct on the phone fighting the website, I just stick to the iPad for NWFA.

I'm having a hard time reproducing this with iOS/Safari 14.5.1.

@Reno Which version is your phone running and which version is your iPad running?

I'm having a hard time reproducing this with iOS/Safari 14.5.1.

@Reno Which version is your phone running and which version is your iPad running?
Latest iPhone SE running latest update iOS/safari.

Older regular iPad running latest update iOS/safari.

Doesn't happen on the tablet.

Both have issues with the autocorrect and keyboard to website integration.

Latest iPhone SE running latest update iOS/safari.

Older regular iPad running latest update iOS/safari.

Doesn't happen on the tablet.

Both have issues with the autocorrect and keyboard to website integration.
Can you confirm the version numbers for me? There are situations where the latest update for a particular Apple device isn't the latest update available for other Apple devices, and I don't want to make any assumptions.

iPad is 14.5.1

I stopped using the iPhone for web browsing recently, I'd have to dow safari back on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top