JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still will have to wait for your enhanced state background check. Which I hear is minimum 10 days even for pistols. Doesn't even matter if you have a chl, or 50 other guns at home.

Still will have to wait for your enhanced state background check. Which I hear is minimum 10 days even for pistols. Doesn't even matter if you have a chl, or 50 other guns at home.
No enhanced background check for lever action, pass nics and take it home. No minimum wait for handguns but have to wait for proceed from local law enforcement, some counties three to five days, some much longer. Dealer can transfer after ten business days with no response but many won't.

No enhanced background check for lever action, pass nics and take it home. No minimum wait for handguns but have to wait for proceed from local law enforcement, some counties three to five days, some much longer. Dealer can transfer after ten business days with no response but many won't.

He lives in Oregon and was referring to a possible new law in Oregon.

I've heard from members on here waiting 10 days for pistols. Well if it just saves 1 life it would be worth it!

Hmmm -- magazine fed lever action. That would be interesting..

EDIT: Browning BLR - Wikipedia
Would be nice with a larger mag in a lighter caliber, like 5.56.

EDIT2: Armalon .223 conversion (can't find much info): 190707192557685-1.jpg

EDIT3: Here we go -- only a 5rd box but if the lever doesn't swing too far, aftermarket anysize would work: The "Long Ranger" | Henry Repeating Arms

Last Edited:
New shoulder notwithstanding. :D
My 16 YO daughter did about 30 rounds with it a couple of weeks ago. She was mildy sore the next day but otherwise no biggie. My 1895GBL and my SP101 38Spl are her absolute favorites. For the life of me I don't know why. LOL. She'll knock yer eye out with either one though. :p

My 16 YO daughter did about 30 rounds with it a couple of weeks ago. She was mildy sore the next day but otherwise no biggie. My 1895GBL and my SP101 38Spl are her absolute favorites. For the life of me I don't know why. LOL. She'll knock yer eye out with either one though. :p

Awesome!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR