JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a pair of shoes off eBay. Then I quickly remembered that we moved and we have a new address to ship to. I fixed it on eBay, but it didn't seem to process completely. So I emailed the seller 4 times with issue and new address, with no response. They are a big seller with a 99% positive feedback. What will happen to my shoes?

If you changed your ebay profile before they were shipped your fine. The seller would have your new address. Did you change pay pal also? Most get the ship to address right from that.

If the seller is shipping through the Post Office AND you put in a change of address request, your mail should be redirected to your new residence. I believe that forwarding goes for at least 6 months after you file the change of address form.

If the seller is using UPS or FedEx it is possible to get it redirected to your new address. If you have the tracking number, you will have to call and request the package be sent to your new address.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class