JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The innermost notch on the right side of the gauge is the minimum legal size for Oregon.

6482DCCA-55E5-4130-AA8F-4296F607C717.jpeg

Sometimes just straight crab with garlic butter and a margarita is all you need.

2EEE95EE-3F22-44C1-AAFF-11B6FFA03E2F.jpeg

P

Just a couple drops of your favorite hot sauce. I did learn to NOT leave em to cool in a bucket of water while you go golf 9 holes. Raccoons did leave the shell for us.:D

That looks bubblegum fantastic. Good stuff man.

I'm originally from the East Coast and I liked my blue crabs steamed in water, vinegar, and a little beer layered with Old Bay. I used to prepare them gumbo style.
I prepare my Dungeness the exact same way that you listed. Originally being from Maryland and growing up on the Chesapeake Bay, I used to prefer blue crab. After crabbing for Dungeness a bunch last season, I now think Dungeness are the best. Every leg chamber is like a jumbo backfin lump. They are delightful prepared Old Bay style. I also like to throw a little baby red potato in there too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top