JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Close enough for an honorable mention - assuming he just took himself out of the gene pool by removing his ability reproduce.

I am all for criminals carrying their guns this way if this is the most likely result.

Good solution.
Criminals should never be allowed to buy holsters :D

Darwin awards are only given to those who die from the "accident".

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Maybe we could call it the Pelosie Award it they don't die ? :s0103:

Tickets to the Blazer Game $75
Window repair on you car $300
Glock 19 $550
learning that the guy that stole your EDC gun shot himself in the junk with it.......

My dad gave me his beloved S&W Model 64 pencil barrel for a wedding gift when I was 25. A few years later it was stolen along with some other family heirloom guns by someone I knew. We never could prove it though, no charges were ever filed against the guy. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry.
Several years later I found out that the thief's wife had left him for another WOMAN. I thought that was pretty funny in a poetic justice sort of way. A while later I learned that the thief was about to be picked up for some other unrelated felony charges. I thought that too was pretty funny in the karmic sense. I guess he got wind of what was coming his way. He decided to off himself......with you guessed it......my dad's Model 64. I didnt think that was so funny. Hate to see people do that, even ones that are scumbags. However, it was definitely poetic justice.
Sorry, that was off topic but the Darwin topic always reminds me.

My dad gave me his beloved S&W Model 64 pencil barrel for a wedding gift when I was 25. A few years later it was stolen along with some other family heirloom guns by someone I knew. We never could prove it though, no charges were ever filed against the guy. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry.
Several years later I found out that the thief's wife had left him for another WOMAN. I thought that was pretty funny in a poetic justice sort of way. A while later I learned that the thief was about to be picked up for some other unrelated felony charges. I thought that too was pretty funny in the karmic sense. I guess he got wind of what was coming his way. He decided to off himself......with you guessed it......my dad's Model 64. I didnt think that was so funny. Hate to see people do that, even ones that are scumbags. However, it was definitely poetic justice.

:s0155:

So did you then get your guns back?.

No. I dont know what he did with the rifles and shotgun. I could have got the .38 back from the police but I didnt want it after it had been used that way. Some would have wanted it back but too morbid for me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top