JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This time Yeager makes sense. You get a mark on the gun, big deal. The whole point he is making is just about saving your bacon from some punk 2 bit pig putting many holes in you becuase you worried to much about laying your gun down.
I don't carry what I am afraid of marking, scratching, marring, make holster wear marks on.
But is he a boob. Yes at least on youtube.
Yah, I was looking closely at my 6 month old Kimber Crimson Carry II. Showing some chips and wear on the laser grips already plus holster wear on the slide. Oh well, I bought it to carry, not be a safe queen!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

"How 'bout we trade you for some ARVN rifles - never been fired, and only dropped once."
- Full Metal Jacket

Maybe the French still have some left too?!

Deen

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Maybe the French still have some left too?!

Deen

what are you talking about?... the french have been showing their balls more than we have lately.

what are you talking about?... the french have been showing their balls more than we have lately.

Doesn't matter, they'll STILL lose any war they'll be in.... LOL!

This weekend... I accidently knocked my (EDC) Glock-30 off a ledge and onto the bare concrete floor in my workshop as I was working on a project... my boys were all "Ahhh.... Ohhhhh..... did it get damaged?!". I just picked it up & dusted it off, then checked to see if the Trijicon sights were not knocked out of alignment, and told them, "it's just an (expensive) tool, not a shiny trophy for best in show".

BTW- the Tenifer coating is tough as nails! ;)

If not for the French. We would not have defeated the British. And would all be bowing to the Queen!
However I do feel It's a little embarrassing that it was the French?:eek: Oh well. Thanks Frogys!

Hey? You think they would take James Yeager? That fellow has to go! He's way more embarrassing to this country than being saved buy the French!

How? "you can teach someone to shoot a gun without having them shoot their gun in class."

You don't teach someone to shoot their gun by having them shoot one bullet either. If you're not going to drill it into them, then it serves little purpose other than to scratch up your firearm.

Just before I clicked on this thread I thought it was about the French Army......

I wasted some time watching James Yeager ONCE. But then I realized I have better things to do with my time than to watch a youtube video with him in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top