JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi guys I think you took out of context what I wrote. I was cover "ALL" remotes not just triggers or activated, but remotes are also in my post. It would be very easy for the feds to put an addition in a triggers remotely and human triggered is only a few lines of legal mumbo jumbo. Well of course SB941 in Oregon was a freaking manual to say something simple. But I digress my post was to address all remotes not just manned or triggered. Thanks

That just sucks. Guess I'm stuck with a trampoline and a 9 in each hand.

I was tempted, after this comment, to search for "on a trampoline with a gun", I wasn't disappointed - now this picture can be in everyone's mind when they think of you on your trampoline ;) (I have no idea why he's in his underwear :confused:)

male_gun_pack_2___pose_reference_by_senshistock-d5n4usm.jpg

I was tempted, after this comment, to search for "on a trampoline with a gun", I wasn't disappointed - now this picture can be in everyone's mind when they think of you on your trampoline ;) (I have no idea why he's in his underwear :confused:)

View attachment 248695
Holy cow. He reminds me of that Russian martial artist that cut his big toe off with a samurai sword.. on video.

Teen under investigation for building drone with working handgun
http://www.guns.com/2015/07/22/teen...or-building-drone-with-working-handgun-video/

The only thing surprising about that to me is that it took several days for the feds to get in on this one.

When will people learn it's not always a good idea to post what you do in private for the whole world to see? :confused: It may be stupid to put a gun on a drone. It is definitely stupid to post a video of what you did.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top