JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see law makers already starting to draft laws regarding this type of thing. Laws they won't understand how to write correctly and will have horrible impacts on the rest of us...

Holy crap, can you just imagine how the anti-gunners would immediately pi$$ themselves just watching this video?? What a great way to energize the anti-gunners even further against us.

Cool idea, but in reality, it will likely only hurt our rights even further. If people want to do this type of stuff, it's probably best not to splash it all over the internet. This is where stupid laws get their start.

I'll bet it's not illegal yet. Remember that Texas ranch that allowed internet members to hunt remotely? You sign up with your CC, log in, and then you can aim and fire a scoped .22 at the varmints the lot's stocked with. Don't know how that ended.

Oh dear lord.
That is one fun.. Yet unholy machine.
Haha I can totally see movies having these for new age bank robberies.
Something like 10 drones armed and a few with bags for cash to be thrown in. Haha

Yeah, the BATF is sure to come to your door if you post a video like this. Matter of time before the news picks it up.

Guns dont kill people, drones WITH guns kill people.

I can see it now, all of the internet debates on what caliber is best for your killer drone.
Worse yet, the Glock vs. 1911 guys flaming each other.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top