JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the cases aren't even the worst bit. The worst is some of the really poor choices in targets.

Like glass. What the ****. Don't shoot glass, that **** is hard to clean up.

If you shoot soda cans, clean them up. They're usually easy to clean because they stay in one, tattered piece. Same with propane tanks. And computer cases. Don't shoot monitors.

Don't shoot cans of insulation foam. That **** is nasty, it gets everywhere, no one will clean it up and it's not biodegradable.

Shoot biodegradable targets or clean the up afterward.

Hi, new here... Here is a post I made at another site before I was directed here.. :s0139:

I think I might start upping it to a small trash bag each time. It only takes a couple minutes to fill a grocery bag, and doesn't even clean up a 10'x10' spot

Anyone know of a site where I can get alerted about local clean-ups parties? (Specifically the Thurston Co. area including Capitol Peak) I can't get the weekends off to help out unless I know about it in advance.

Anyways... I only shoot a shotgun right now. What I have been picking up is general litter and shotgun shells. So far I have been leaving all the brass and steel casings. I figured that 1) they weren't as unsightly as the shells and 2) Someone might come along and pick them up for scrap/reuse. It is crazy some of the garbage I see up there.. not just "targets", but clothing strewn about, used tires, and other crap before you even get into the pit..

It is crazy some of the garbage I see up there.. not just "targets", but clothing strewn about, used tires, and other crap before you even get into the pit...

THAT crap is the reason I don't care to go to that particular spot. Too many crazies and the place just looks like a war zone... :(

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews