JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also pick up trash when I go shooting. I agree that laying a tarp down before shooting is a great way to keep these places cleaner. An average afternoon shooting .22's can involve over two thousand rounds, so the tarp is a Godsend! :s0155:

If it has not been mentioned yet, home depot sells a magnet on a stick for real cheap. These work great for picking up steel cases that can be put in your recycling bin.

Notice I said "STEEL CASES" which is what everyone seems to be spraying out of their assualt rifles these days. Please go ahead and leave you brass because if you don't pick it up, someone that loads (like me) will be along to get it real soon. I pickup all brass, clean it, sort it, keep what I use and sell the rest.

Notice I said "STEEL CASES" which is what everyone seems to be spraying out of their assualt rifles these days. Please go ahead and leave you brass because if you don't pick it up, someone that loads (like me) will be along to get it real soon. I pickup all brass, clean it, sort it, keep what I use and sell the rest.

+1

Scored 10# of 9mm last weekend because someone decided not to police their trash. So yeah, leave your brass. You people are helping me convince my wife I need to purchase reloading equipment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top