JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife and I went up Fish creek Rd about 16 Miles out of Estacada to see if we could find a place to do some outdoor shooting away from the crowds.(Memaloose Rd closed at bridge)
Sad to say:
On our way back down from a previously taken spot, we found what appeared to be weeks/months of trash from "targets". We picked up everything from milk jugs to a riddled computer, even a freaking box from a new gun someone had purchased then brought there to shoot!
Unfortunately we only had our sub so we could only fill up the back. We are going back this weekend with my truck to see if we can get the rest. 20150125_152656.jpg 20150125_152656.jpg 20150125_152656.jpg 20150125_152647.jpg 20150125_154018.jpg 20150125_152656.jpg 20150125_152647.jpg 20150125_154018.jpg

Kudos to you and your wife for cleaning up someone else's mess. Those are the people that give the responsible among us a bad name. Thank you for your work on our behalf.....:cool:

You should have called the state police when you discovered the empty firearm box. They will find the registered owner and give them a choice of cleaning all the garbage in the immediate vicinity or pay a hefty fine.

Good job cleaning up after the dirtbags.

Kudos to you and your wife for cleaning up someone else's mess. Those are the people that give the responsible among us a bad name. Thank you for your work on our behalf.....:cool:
No worries, least we could do. Looking to hopefully finish the job next
You should have called the state police when you discovered the empty firearm box. They will find the registered owner and give them a choice of cleaning all the garbage in the immediate vicinity or pay a hefty fine.

Good job cleaning up after the dirtbags.
Thanks for the reminder in the future about gun box info. (hopefully don't come across that again)
I didn't even think about it at the time.

I'm still new to shooting and I never really understand the mentality of just trashing a place. My ex's dad (who was a reserve deputy, so you would think would be considerate) once drug an old BBQ to shoot up. He just left it out there and, from my understanding, told some people he was passing that "someone left a BBQ up here, we just shot it up". I just don't get it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top