JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You seem to be of the opinion that some peoples rights are more important than others.
We aren't going to battle on this are we? :D I just asked your opinion. Understanding your station in life as an employer I was just wondering what your opinion is about when people should be able to buy a gun.

We are all neighbors here so don't turn it into a fight, just a conversation please.

I worked with a lot of gents who came across the border and talked to them a great deal. One said he came across as a mule for the cartels and carried black tar herion. Asked him about drugs getting to our schools and he said he didn't care as they are not his kids. Should a man like that be allowed to buy a gun?
Has the person been convicted of a crime? If no, then they should be allowed to buy a gun. The system doesn't work when someone in authority is permitted to apply arbitrary selection criteria.

Has the person been convicted of a crime? If no, then they should be allowed to buy a gun. The system doesn't work when someone in authority is permitted to apply arbitrary selection criteria.
Just saying the constitution rights are for Americans, citizens who accept our laws and obey them. If you allow millions crossing our border breaking our laws to buy guns it will lead to anarchy.

Keep watching, you will see the results of anarchy.

75% of the illegal immigrants in the US are Hispanic if you count South Americans as Hispanics. Next biggest block are Asians at 15% Everything else is 2-3% of this or that.
There are lots of citizens making videos at the borders across CA, AZ and TX. They all show the same thing. All nationalities crossing illegally and they all are taught how to screw the system. Dumping their ID just on the Mexican side. They arrive here with no provable ID. No accurate checks can be imployed. We can't have confidence who we ket in the country

Weigh that against a pastor that sells legally at a gun show.

There are lots of citizens making videos at the borders across CA, AZ and TX. They all show the same thing. All nationalities crossing illegally and they all are taught how to screw the system. Dumping their ID just on the Mexican side. They arrive here with no provable ID. No accurate checks can be imployed. We can't have confidence who we ket in the country

Weigh that against a pastor that sells legally at a gun show.
Yes and studies of illegal immigrants in this country regularly show that 75% iof the illegal immigrants in this country are from Mexico, central and south America. Theyre brown and they speak Spanish. You get some Laotians and Vietnamese and smattering from other places in there too but seriously when was the last time you saw a Nigerian illegal immigrant? Where else do you think theyre coming from? Some Cubans ( still Hispanic ) , maybe a few Jamaicans etc.

Just saying the constitution rights are for Americans, citizens who accept our laws and obey them. If you allow millions crossing our border breaking our laws to buy guns it will lead to anarchy.

Keep watching, you will see the results of anarchy.
Now that I have no problem with. I have to prove who I am to buy so those who choose to come here should have to do the same.

Elite knows the consequences of an open border and its why the rule change on selling guns at a gun show. Our freedoms are being lost because the elite don't want us selling guns to illegals. 10 million illegals is an army.

The article says "Officials said that number was considered, but the proposed rule is based on the language that the seller "predominantly earns a profit" from the sales"

So if when the rule goes into effect, make sure you don't sell for a "profit"?

This means all those sellers listing for sale their upgraded, gently used Glocks ("less than 200 rounds through it") at over MSRP, should log the cost of the upgrades to prove they didn't profit on the sale

They can't keep track of profit unless it's a recent purchase on the books. The last 4473 I filled out had a question did I intend to sell the gun and ammo I bought. Clerk said it was to hinder sales to kali but it's a federal form that if you lie you get in trouble.

Obviously the Feds want the gunshows closed, they did it in Oregon first as practice and now the rest of the nation gets the shaft.

Seems like the Feds are trying to Jumpstart a massive ""black market""(read, a return to private sales with no govt involvement) of firearm sales :rolleyes: which will predictably end up in a similarly massive jump in ""gun crimes""(read, more gun owners arrested for engaging or even talking about selling firearms privately in States where FTF/private sales aren't banned)

Edit. Hypothetical of course...

"Sold a gun to a guy for decent money. I don't care if he's legit or not, he's now responsible for the gun and I aint.. what do you mean, Officer, that I'm supposed to do a BG check on him? Why? I'm not a FFL!, wait I have rights! I didn't break any law! I want a lawyer! I'm gonna sue you! "

Just saying the constitution rights are for Americans, citizens who accept our laws and obey them.
Most of the Natural Rights enumerated in the US Constitution belong to everybody, not just US citizens. Only the rights explicitly stating they belong to "citizens" (such as the right to vote - 15th, 19th, 24th & 26th Amendments) or the right to run for gov office are reserved for citizens.

Or they shot themselves in their feet and lard butts, creating a "criminal" class of over 150 million otherwise law abiding gun owners
Actually it's a big move for the commies running the country. Communism is about destroying weath starting with the middle class. By making it so you can't convert your property into wealth they have achieved a big commie dream.

Plus by the way they have done this they can steal your freedom and the rest of what you own if you sell your property. Second biggest theft in American history.

Most of the Natural Rights enumerated in the US Constitution belong to everybody, not just US citizens. Only the rights explicitly stating they belong to "citizens" (such as the right to vote - 15th, 19th, 24th & 26th Amendments) or the right to run for gov office are reserved for citizens.
So a man guilty of 10 murders in his own country but turned loose in ours has a right to buy a gun?

Actually it's a big move for the commies running the country. Communism is about destroying weath starting with the middle class. By making it so you can't convert your property into wealth they have achieved a big commie dream.

Plus by the way they have done this they can steal your freedom and the rest of what you own if you sell your property. Second biggest theft in American history.
It didn't stop violent convicts & criminals from amassing their own wealth from drugs, prostitution, arms deals :rolleyes: cash, precious metals, barter, even "favors" all will continue to be used, and people can still get cash for their guns, drugs, body, pictures

So a man guilty of 10 murders in his own country but turned loose in ours has a right to buy a gun?
I did not say that.

I said that most of the individual rights enumerated in the US Constitution are Natural Rights that are not restricted only to US Citizens. A person who is not a US citizen is currently allowed to buy/possess a firearm in the US: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-aliens-legally-united-states-purchase-firearms

There is a difference between a Natural Right that every person has, and the freedom to exercise that right. Everybody has the right to voice their opinions, but not everybody has the freedom to do because a lot of countries infringe that right.

It didn't stop violent convicts & criminals from amassing their own wealth from drugs, prostitution, arms deals :rolleyes: cash, precious metals, barter, even "favors" all will continue to be used, and people can still get cash for their guns, drugs, body, pictures
Big difference is what they can track, once Oregon went to background checks it leaves a paper trail as to what you own. If a gun was bought with a credit card they can trace if the gun was sold for profit...if cash is not used.

Eventually digital currency will make sales impossible and the gun trade will be barter...if the gun isn't registered.

I did not say that.

I said that most of the individual rights enumerated in the US Constitution are Natural Rights that are not restricted only to US Citizens. A person who is not a US citizen is currently allowed to buy/possess a firearm in the US: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-aliens-legally-united-states-purchase-firearms

There is a difference between a Natural Right that every person has, and the freedom to exercise that right. Everybody has the right to voice their opinions, but not everybody has the freedom to do because a lot of countries infringe that right.
Yes a legal resident Alien can buy firearms. If they aren't a legal resident alien they can't because they dont legally live here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top