JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saying that once the border was left open to 10 million illegals it obvious the beuacrats are in fear people will sell the illegals guns. Look at Europe when they flooded the west with illegals, riots every day.

Edited to add, I was reading that only 40% of those illegals crossing our border are Hispanics, think about that.

Last Edited:
Just saying that once the border was left open to 10 million illegals it obvious the beuacrats are in fear people will sell the illegals guns. Look at Europe when they flooded the west with illegals, riots every day.

Edited to add, I was reading that only 40% of those illegals crossing our border are Hispanics, think about that.
75% of the illegal immigrants in the US are Hispanic if you count South Americans as Hispanics. Next biggest block are Asians at 15% Everything else is 2-3% of this or that.

I read through this BS yesterday.

Even if you have an FFL, anything you buy for yourself technically belongs to the FFL for one (1) year after transferring. Which means you have to transfer it back through your own FFL if you ever want to sell it. And if you surrender your FFL, anything you sell from your own collection within one (1) year also technically still belongs to the FFL and that transaction can be subject to scrutiny and possible criminal charges.

So for me as a licensee that basically means I'm not meeting anyone at Cut Above Pawn anymore. This is economic warfare on ordinary people "they" don't like, i.e., us. They have made things so complicated and nuanced, that their lawyers can frame you up quickly if you ever became a political nuisance. And you would go bankrupt trying to defend yourself. And if you think politicos are not petty and capable of getting personal, then you are naïve.

The people who keep voting for big government - you are the stupidest human beings alive. There is no such thing as a kind and benevolent dictatorship. Once you accept their "services" and "protection" they've got your pecker in their purses for life and will never let go.

Doesn't have to be individual or PACs that come after you, it is more likely going to be gov agencies acting at the behest of the US gov in general where the danger will be.

Oh they can be that petty. My wife was talking to our (Oregon) state rep a couple weeks ago and mentioned that our labeshian guv'ness, "Tiny Kotex" and her "progressive posse" are like putting up with high-school mean girls.

From the barely disguised snarky comments and condescending smirk I've seen out of Tiny's butchy face, I don't doubt it one iota.

Yep. Theyre the ones driving the speed limit
Uh…. try more like 5-10 under, but their young'uns who've just recently got their driver license and their first clapped out, blue smoke chuggin' Honda/Acura or Subaru with a duct fart exhaust and drive around like they're Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious.

BTW- I live in a town where it's over 60% Latino, so I know of which I speak, LOL!

Uh…. try more like 5-10 under, but their young'uns who've just recently got their driver license and their first clapped out, blue smoke chuggin' Honda/Acura or Subaru with a duct fart exhaust and drive around like they're Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious.

BTW- I live in a town where it's over 60% Latino, so I know of which I speak, LOL!
Yes , I lived in Yakima for years.

75% of the illegal immigrants in the US are Hispanic if you count South Americans as Hispanics. Next biggest block are Asians at 15% Everything else is 2-3% of this or that.
:s0140: as you say with a gleam in your eye hoping to hire more for the plant. Should people who break our laws to get here be allowed to own a gun?

...Then think back how they have been pushing new regulations since briben got in and ask why the hurry? What is it that they need to hurry regulations in without going through congress?

Why do they want to stop you from selling a gun, your legal lawful property?
Anything to further disrupt generational interest in 2A / disrupt generational gun culture. Which in the very long game will further remove more individual freedoms in the US.

Its really quite easy to see looking back historically in the US. Rather sickening at the same time.

Note that such hasn't been quite linear lately, oversimplified examples: the current trend of States allowing constitutional carry along with the notion of "new" firearms owners amidst & post the plandemic.

However overall US history such a trend is rather obvious if looking as far back as post reconstruction.

Edit, adding a few memes:

(1956 courtesy of @Howard1955)

IMG_1335.jpeg

Today:

ze8d9.jpg

Last Edited:
Anything to further disrupt generational interest in 2A / disrupt generational gun culture. Which in the very long game will further remove more individual freedoms in the US.

Its really quite easy to see looking back historically in the US. Rather sickening at the same time.

Note that such hasn't been quite linear lately, oversimplified examples: the current trend of States allowing constitutional carry along with the notion of "new" firearms owners amidst & post the plandemic.

However overall US history such a trend is rather obvious if looking as far back as post reconstruction.
A lot of gun control measures just flew under the radar before there was such a thing as radar. Hi Cap mags weren't sold to civilians, you needed approval from the sheriff to buy a pistol in a lot of states. Concealed. carry wasnt legal in a LOT of the uS. Even just post reconstruction the sheriff would take your guns when you rode into tow,n Hell, thats what that shootout at the OK corral was all about.

Woodburn 😆 🤣 😂

Go dig a ditch
:s0140: you would be surprised what it actually takes to dig a ditch. Some day get your hands dirty and try digging one.:s0140:

You didn't answer my question, should a person who broke our laws to get here be allowed to buy a gun?

I worked with a lot of gents who came across the border and talked to them a great deal. One said he came across as a mule for the cartels and carried black tar herion. Asked him about drugs getting to our schools and he said he didn't care as they are not his kids. Should a man like that be allowed to buy a gun?

:s0140: you would be surprised what it actually takes to dig a ditch. Some day get your hands dirty and try digging one.:s0140:

You didn't answer my question, should a person who broke our laws to get here be allowed to buy a gun?

I worked with a lot of gents who came across the border and talked to them a great deal. One said he came across as a mule for the cartels and carried black tar herion. Asked him about drugs getting to our schools and he said he didn't care as they are not his kids. Should a man like that be allowed to buy a gun?
They are not allowed to buy guns unless they get amnestied? Any other dumb questions you already know the answer to?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top