JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Call me strange, but I like to give names to stuff. My boat I named "The Irish Wake" because it leaves a good wake behind and I like to party. My 30-40 Krag I call "Bertha Butt" (she's one of the Butt sisters). Our ranch; "The Balsa Mia Ranch" (Spanish for "My Pocket"). Our hunting camp; "A pack of Orphans Hunt Club" (don't know how that came along).

What to you name your stuff?

Bill

'Mike refers to his Kimber as 'Kimberly'. I absolutely think it's ridiculous. Now that I own a Kimber I'm realizing that a good name for mine would be...wait for it...Kimber Pro Aegis II.
A very dear family friend names her cars. Sorry, but creepy.
Wifey

I do have names for my "permanent" firearms, though I do not want to list them all. The standard is that rifles under .30 cal. are female and .30 and up male. This is not an insult or any kind of slight. Men are simply larger than women. In handguns, 9mm is the line. With the exception of the .357 magnum, 9mm's and lower are female, .357 mag and above male. In shotguns, .410 are female, 28 ga. is androgynous and anything larger male. As it has been written, so it shall be. Kip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top