JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am trying to figure out when the ban begins?
Near as I can tell the final step for this ban won't happen until some time in Dec. I went ahead and posted my left hand model bump stock for sale. I am donating the entire proceeds of sale to trash no land's wolf creek lane 1 and 4 restoration effort. I left warning in ad that stock would be illegal soon.

Near as I can tell the final step for this ban won't happen until some time in Dec. I went ahead and posted my left hand model bump stock for sale. I am donating the entire proceeds of sale to trash no land's wolf creek lane 1 and 4 restoration effort. I left warning in ad that stock would be illegal soon.

That was my understanding as well, final determination did say december. I'm not sure why they bother at this point where the company that sold them went out of business.

Then again I'm not sure why they bother doing anything stupid and unconstitutional.

That was my understanding as well, final determination did say december. I'm not sure why they bother at this point where the company that sold them went out of business.

Then again I'm not sure why they bother doing anything stupid and unconstitutional.
Well the murder rate in this country is going to drop by a bazillion percent!
:s0063:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads