JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps my opinion means less because I've only been reloading for 4 months (but several thousand rounds), or perhaps more since it is from the perspective of a newbie.

No ones comments or opinions mean less. Sometimes it takes a "newbie" to point out someone that us old "moss backs" have been overlooking for years.

Just to add something to the "mix", I started using a new software program (to me). It's "Load from a Disk" and at $65 it's not terribly expensive. I find it great for adjusting loads. Unlike manuals, you can't select a load based on "Cartridge Temperature". Also, books don't show the predicted changes in pressure due to varying seating depths. For me, the temperature feature is great. I know that one rifle of mine "likes" to shoot 175 gr bullets right at 2600 fps. I also know that my powder of choice, Varget, varies a lot from a freezing day to one where it's so hot your eyeballs squeak. With this program I can enter the expected temp, adjust load, and go out and have a successful day. It also provides calculators for "corrected BC" and correcting speed readings of your Chronograph for different distances from the muzzle.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top