JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps my opinion means less because I've only been reloading for 4 months (but several thousand rounds), or perhaps more since it is from the perspective of a newbie.

No ones comments or opinions mean less. Sometimes it takes a "newbie" to point out someone that us old "moss backs" have been overlooking for years.

Just to add something to the "mix", I started using a new software program (to me). It's "Load from a Disk" and at $65 it's not terribly expensive. I find it great for adjusting loads. Unlike manuals, you can't select a load based on "Cartridge Temperature". Also, books don't show the predicted changes in pressure due to varying seating depths. For me, the temperature feature is great. I know that one rifle of mine "likes" to shoot 175 gr bullets right at 2600 fps. I also know that my powder of choice, Varget, varies a lot from a freezing day to one where it's so hot your eyeballs squeak. With this program I can enter the expected temp, adjust load, and go out and have a successful day. It also provides calculators for "corrected BC" and correcting speed readings of your Chronograph for different distances from the muzzle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top