JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been tossing around the thought of selling my 1076 S&W 10MM. It does have the TFF serial, but is unlikely an FBI issued weapon. Its cool, has the right frame and was made for a short time but i would really like a .45acp 1911 so thats why i think this over

what do you think?

i know the 1076 has been talked about and about and about, but not here so much and not mine:cool:

I guess there is people who like glocks and people who like guns that actually look good...I bought this on a whim because in my limited knowledge of guns had only seen blocks er glocks in 10mm...so do people still buy these for $600+

...so do people still buy these for $600+
possible if it was an actual FBI model. The S&W 10mm pistols are really popular to some 10mm fans and are somewhat iconic FBI or not. There is a dedicated 10mm forum, I would look in there maybe even make a post. The Smiths are good pistols and the 10 is a great caliber your pistol should hold some value is my guess

I guess I dont like it but if I dont sell it for more than I bought it ill "still like it" I just dont want to sell a gun that is something rare or seldom sold. if its just another gun like basically every gun sold then id sell it.. would I be a gommer for posting it up for $650obo... or is it a $500 dollar gun

Don't sell it. As a man who has had his fair share of Johnny Walker tonight, and sold his fair share of firearms, I would say hang onto that one. It's unique, and would prove invaluable to a family member who recieves it as a hand down.

I love the older S&W models, but can't find the pocket for them in most cases

My dad has a 4506 (I'm sure really similar to that). It's an awesome gun, wish I had it. I didn't even know they made a 10mm version, and have never seen one sold or listed on here, and I'm on here A LOT! Keep it!

I know people that use gun broker but to me it seems like a pain in the ***...more so than ebay. id rather sell locally. I think I have a guy in eugene that might be into it. but idk I guess its tentatively for sale just not posted up in the classifieds. $650

my brother in law loves gun broker but to me it seems like a pain in the ***...more so than ebay. id rather sell locally. I think I have a guy in eugene that might be into it. but idk I guess its tentatively for sale just not posted up in the classifieds. $650

I'm pretty sure that the way the rules here work, you need to use the classifieds to sell stuff.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top