JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been tossing around the thought of selling my 1076 S&W 10MM. It does have the TFF serial, but is unlikely an FBI issued weapon. Its cool, has the right frame and was made for a short time but i would really like a .45acp 1911 so thats why i think this over

what do you think?

i know the 1076 has been talked about and about and about, but not here so much and not mine:cool:

I guess there is people who like glocks and people who like guns that actually look good...I bought this on a whim because in my limited knowledge of guns had only seen blocks er glocks in 10mm...so do people still buy these for $600+

...so do people still buy these for $600+
possible if it was an actual FBI model. The S&W 10mm pistols are really popular to some 10mm fans and are somewhat iconic FBI or not. There is a dedicated 10mm forum, I would look in there maybe even make a post. The Smiths are good pistols and the 10 is a great caliber your pistol should hold some value is my guess

I guess I dont like it but if I dont sell it for more than I bought it ill "still like it" I just dont want to sell a gun that is something rare or seldom sold. if its just another gun like basically every gun sold then id sell it.. would I be a gommer for posting it up for $650obo... or is it a $500 dollar gun

Don't sell it. As a man who has had his fair share of Johnny Walker tonight, and sold his fair share of firearms, I would say hang onto that one. It's unique, and would prove invaluable to a family member who recieves it as a hand down.

I love the older S&W models, but can't find the pocket for them in most cases

My dad has a 4506 (I'm sure really similar to that). It's an awesome gun, wish I had it. I didn't even know they made a 10mm version, and have never seen one sold or listed on here, and I'm on here A LOT! Keep it!

I know people that use gun broker but to me it seems like a pain in the ***...more so than ebay. id rather sell locally. I think I have a guy in eugene that might be into it. but idk I guess its tentatively for sale just not posted up in the classifieds. $650

my brother in law loves gun broker but to me it seems like a pain in the ***...more so than ebay. id rather sell locally. I think I have a guy in eugene that might be into it. but idk I guess its tentatively for sale just not posted up in the classifieds. $650

I'm pretty sure that the way the rules here work, you need to use the classifieds to sell stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top