JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks, just saw a tv ad for "Dial Vision" adjustable eye glasses. They adjust just like binoculars, each side has two lenses. Adjust left eye first, covering the right eye! Then reverse the process! I'm going to check them out. Five year warranty, $19.95.

www.BuyDialVision.Com

Anyone seen these?

Last Edited:
Interesting concept. I've got astigmatism and getting glasses that work in all situations is extremely difficult. Sometimes having the ability to adjust would be nice. Be sure to report back on how well they work.

Well, Etrain, I'm not planning on buying any just now. Going to see what I can find out about them. I was intrigued about getting back up glasses for $19.95. If they're worth it!

My eye's have changed back to what they were 25 years ago, now all my old glasses work again!!

I love the idea of Dial Vision, you can even get your very own eye chart--
Step Right Up, who wants to be the first on their block to screw the optometrist?!:D

So I wonder if you could adjust your dominant to see your front sight and the other to see the target? May be what I need! Of course they are probably not impact resistant.

Somebody buy these and report back! :D

Interesting!

I'd heard about some type of inexpensive adjustables for third world countries, but wasn't aware we could buy them here as well. 438 reviews on Amazon, spread about evenly ratings wise.

Might be handy for folks to have in the car/truck, or at home as spares.

Me, I have a spare prescription set, as well as a bunch of spare cheapies.

Well, I finally got around to looking into these glasses. I guess that the good part is they do work! But, a lot of cons.
1. They are fragile.
2. The lenses have virtually no scratch resistance.
3. A foreign object between the lenses can lock them up.
4. They are tiny, if you have a large head they may not work for you.

These issues, and the fact that I'm a colossal big head, have convinced me to give them a pass. YMMV!:)

Ad said they don't work with astigmatism.
I'm guessing cataracts, glaucoma or missing eyes either..
Nonetheless, I thought they might be useful in the shop, I don't see scribe lines so well any more.

Ad said they don't work with astigmatism.
I'm guessing cataracts, glaucoma or missing eyes either..
Nonetheless, I thought they might be useful in the shop, I don't see scribe lines so well any more.

thorborg, I think you might be better of with 2X or 3X reading glasses. I use them for close work, since my bifocals don't quite allow me to get close enough to the work!

thorborg, I think you might be better of with 2X or 3X reading glasses. I use them for close work, since my bifocals don't quite allow me to get close enough to the work!
I tried the big lighted lens but since there is no depth of field allowance it is a constant readjust for 3D objects. Your way just requires leaning in or away.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top