JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found my dad dead on our farm. ( the worst)
Diagnosed with Kidney failure at 40
Trump not getting re-elected.

all life changing events. First One I list my best friend, second one made me re- evaluate health on a constant basis (and I am a healthy fit person)
3rd one is going to cost me a crap load of money, security and piece of mind.

This has been enlightening to read. We have all had many wake up calls. Fortunately, most of us have altered our thoughts and preps to be "better" prepared people. Unlike the many, who have not heeded the warnings. For those who have had close encounters with heart/chest pain, I have had very bad problems with lactose issues. However unfortunately, I have also experienced three real and devastating heart attacks. for me there was NO question as to what was happening. As a result I'm stuck near the big city and hospitals. So I have had to adjust my outlook and preps for this situation. I lived in Lincoln City during the 1962 Columbus day storms. Even at that early age (12) it started me thinking about survival in this big world. My Father, a 5 year veteran of WWII, taught me very early on to always think ahead and to prepare for the uncertainties of life. He taught me to shoot at seven years old, and to have the focus and responsibility that goes along with that. So I am of the belief that a traditional family life is required for our children to have the best chance of becoming good humans. Which is exactly whats missing with many of today's youth. While I don't consider my self a prepper, I am very much prepared mentally if not physically for what may follow. Keep your eyes and ears open. Think what if? You'll survive.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top