JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHAHA! calm down people...
Just because some sight sells large pictures of people posing with guns targets or WHATEVER doesnt mean the moon nazis are coming (seriously, google "Iron Sky" if you want a laugh). I know the DHS has been up to some conspiracy theory thingeys lately, buuuuuuut c'mon...

bet your one of the people that thought that obozo wouldn't try and take gun's out of the hands of the people too

Still cant believe it. Police wouldn't really practice shooting pregnant women and kids. No way. I believe there are a bunch of bad cops and many other cops that will cover up for the bad cops but this has got to be bull crap. I still cant believe it.

I can believe it. And I inured myself long ago to the concept of shooting tyrants and their goons

How many unarmed women and little children did they murder at Waco?

When "The land is full of blood and perverseness" you know judgement is not afar off, my friend

I cant remember exactly how it goes but something like...the line between good and evil are blurred. The good guys are turning bad and the bad guys are being made to seem good.

I am not saying it is so in the USA yet, but I have always been amazed at how many people will follow other people in the killing and murdering of innocent men, women and children. Just one example, look at all those Nazi followers that willingly followed Hitler. Willingly I say again.

I can believe it. And I inured myself long ago to the concept of shooting tyrants and their goons

How many unarmed women and little children did they murder at Waco?

When "The land is full of blood and perverseness" you know judgement is not afar off, my friend

The judgment should have came along time ago. Thank God for his patience, I know I need it.

I wonder how the police would feel if a civilian market emerged in response to this. I don't think they would appreciate pictures of police officers and government agents as targets.

LOL, they'd cry and whine about being denigrated by the feckless civvies that owe them their lives and freedom, even as they draw another taxpayer funded paycheck.

It was a bit before my time but if I remember history correctly there were men who had to fire on women and children in Vietnam. The people of the USA hated that because it was just not right. I understand why the military had to when those Vietnamese women and children would sometimes blow themselves up killing military personal. Hard times that I could only imagine.

Today though is some kind of sick time we live in where a company that provides targets for LE would make pregnant women and children targets and the LE would actually ask for and buy them.

Ok, let's think this out. One of the sets of targets is for threat recognition. You are presented 5 sec targets that may or may not be a threat...larger departments us simulators, but in the end, all of them use these targets that turn, present threat/no threat, and the shooter needs to put rounds into the threats, but not the non-threats.

Yes, a small child with a gun (or hand grenade) in hand can be a threat. Or, it could be air soft (or a water balloon). When I was in Vietnam in 1968, I had the water balloon happen to me. If it had been a grenade, I would not be here. Some others were not so fortunate, and it was a small child, or an old woman, that did have a real grenade.

Ok, let's think this out. One of the sets of targets is for threat recognition. You are presented 5 sec targets that may or may not be a threat...larger departments us simulators, but in the end, all of them use these targets that turn, present threat/no threat, and the shooter needs to put rounds into the threats, but not the non-threats.

Yes, a small child with a gun (or hand grenade) in hand can be a threat. Or, it could be air soft (or a water balloon). When I was in Vietnam in 1968, I had the water balloon happen to me. If it had been a grenade, I would not be here. Some others were not so fortunate, and it was a small child, or an old woman, that did have a real grenade.

The bigger question is not "are they a threat" here in the good ole US of A. It's are they justified in presenting a threat back at you since you're wrongly presenting a threat towards them. If a group of armed people burst into that pregnant lady's home (police or not) while she is setting up her nursery then the agressor is the enemy. I firmly believe in a home is a castle & all that reside in that home are justified in using force against all invaders both foreign & domestic. You can have a warrant & it don't matter one bit because judges have already been shown to sign off on no knock warrants even when it has the incorrect address on the warrant & the fools enforcing that warrant also go into that wrong address. Best thing for Americans to do is become conditioned in presenting deadly force against 'ALL' agressors to themselves & their loved ones.

There really hasn't been a populace before us so deserving of tyranny because we've been so willing and happy to inflict it on others around the world. It was pretty obvious that it was just a matter of time before all of it turned inward toward the American idiots, the mall shoppers, and gov worshipers.

To the 2% that stood up the best they could against all the lies and manipulations, despite all the pressure to rejoin the herd of morons, I salute you. To the 98%, you deserve what is coming.

only.jpg

Snagged from Irons in the Fire

Got to love Blitzkrieg. Doesn't mince words lol. We may disagree on a few things, but nothing but respect my friend.

I just wonder WHERE any goon would feel comfortable setting up a target of a pregnant woman and shooting at it without it drawing a crowd of boos. They must have very private, nice ranges where their fellow goons can give a big thumbs up for a center of mass hit.

HAHAHA! calm down people...
Just because some sight sells large pictures of people posing with guns targets or WHATEVER doesnt mean the moon nazis are coming (seriously, google "Iron Sky" if you want a laugh). I know the DHS has been up to some conspiracy theory thingeys lately, buuuuuuut c'mon...

And what's the $2 million dollar contact about? This isn't a few targets being ordered, it's tens of thousands.

Got to love Blitzkrieg. Doesn't mince words lol. We may disagree on a few things, but nothing but respect my friend.

I just wonder WHERE any goon would feel comfortable setting up a target of a pregnant woman and shooting at it without it drawing a crowd of boos. They must have very private, nice ranges where their fellow goons can give a big thumbs up for a center of mass hit.

My friend, some things are universal.. this is one of them, No people in history would take much more without acting

Just gotta get em used to shooting the subjects and dissenters.
IPSC just uses spray painted gun silhouettes on cardboard humanoid targets but maybe that's not realistic enough for the boys in blue in their shoot/no-shoot simulations.
Maybe they should put name tags on the targets using the names of their family members, friends, relatives, etc. to ice the cake.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top