JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could not believe it myself. I tired many many times to log onto letargets.com but couldn't. So I types "NMH-7 letargets.com" onto bing search. Yep, Bing directed me to letarget.com and below the link to that website was these first three descriptions....

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.: NO MORE HESITATION - ...
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Shooting Targets, Paper Targets, Cardboard Targets, Steel Targets, NRA Targets, Plastic Targets, Target Backers, Target Bobbers, Military Targets, Federal Agency Targets, Shooting Range Accessories, Weapons Cleaning, W

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc; NMH-7, NMH-7 Non-traditional threat dipicting a very young boy holding a real gun. Designed to prepare officers for the worst possible ...
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - New Targets
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Shooting Targets, Paper Targets, Cardboard Targets, Steel Targets, NRA Targets, Plastic Targets, Target Backers, Target Bobbers, Military Targets, Federal Agency Targets, Shooting Range Accessories, Weapons Cleaning, W

NMH-7 Non-traditional threat dipicting a very young boy holding a real gun. Designed to prepare officers for the worst possible situation.
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.: NO MORE HESITATION - ...

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc; NMH-4, NMH-4 Non-traditional threat dipicting a hostile older woman in her home. Background is faded further highligting and ...

Still cant believe it. Police wouldn't really practice shooting pregnant women and kids. No way. I believe there are a bunch of bad cops and many other cops that will cover up for the bad cops but this has got to be bull crap. I still cant believe it.

Still cant believe it. Police wouldn't really practice shooting pregnant women and kids. No way. I believe there are a bunch of bad cops and many other cops that will cover up for the bad cops but this has got to be bull crap. I still cant believe it.

Its not bullcrap. The police wether federal, state or local & DHS think that if they break into someones home even if its the wrong home and a person dicides to defend their family, self or property & have a firearm, then they are a target. They know they will be cleared even if its the wrong home. Also the lady in the playground protecting her kids may be a common theme where police shoot a woman like that. Because americans are coming to the realization that if you're at any supposed to be safe area such as a mall, playground a nursery and you see some person running towards you with a gun you had sure as hell better shoot them before they get any closer. No matter if the persons wearing a fake or real police uniform or dhs outfit. How can you know if its fake or real. No one should hesitate with their family's life on a what if when you clearly feel your childrens or your own life is at risk.

PS: even if its a real police/dhs uniform, it does not mean that they won't make an attempt in murdering you or your children.

I think a great target for civilians & police officers to train on is one with the backdrop of a blue toyota pick up of your wife & daughter delivering newspapers, while you follow behind them in a seperate vehicle for their safety (first person view so your vehicle is not shown) cause you know they deliver in some shady area's. However in the forefront it will show a police car that has cut you off and you have the backs of seven police officers shooting up your wife & daughters vehicle. Knowing they are likely wearing bullet proof vests you must aim for the back of all of their heads in a timed scenario. I'm thinking this would be a hot seller for civilians as well as police officers that have wives & daughters that like to peacefully deliver newspapers, or the common person that likes to protect the innocent.

knowing now that they shot some 46 times before they stopped shooting & probably didn't hit anyone till their 40th bullet, you have a chance at saving your wife & daughter from being injured. This is why they dont want you to have an 'semi auto' with 30 to 100 rounds. Cause you just might have a chance at completing the above scenario successfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q2XShxTlLM

HAHAHA! calm down people...
Just because some sight sells large pictures of people posing with guns targets or WHATEVER doesnt mean the moon nazis are coming (seriously, google "Iron Sky" if you want a laugh). I know the DHS has been up to some conspiracy theory thingeys lately, buuuuuuut c'mon...

Well, I can tell you that I've been doing shoot/don't shoot scenarios for years. The agency I work for doesn't have targets like these, we shoot the mullet man, but ANYONE pointing a gun at you is a threat, be they young, old, pregnant, whatever.

Morbid yes, surprising in any way, no.

People seem to be in denial about what kind of country they are living in now.

Just hope for more time before all this comes to a head and we plunge into hell on Earth. It's coming and it has been planned well in advance. I just hope more later than sooner, but it seems like every day when you see crap like this you have to know better.

Enjoy each new day to the fullest - live and love the best you can because Tic Tok.

I wonder how the police would feel if a civilian market emerged in response to this. I don't think they would appreciate pictures of police officers and government agents as targets.

ANYONE pointing a gun at me is a threat.

I might lose sleep and have to get therapy after, but if a pregnant woman randomly opens up on me, I'm shooting BACK.
MOST large training facilities use targets similar to this. I've trained with ones showing a kid who can't be more than 13 pointing a Glock at the trainee.

This isn't even remotely new. But then let Alex Jones and the rest of the info-wars crazies get ahold of it and all of a sudden it's a conspiracy.

Alex Jones and Info-Wars are about as credible as the National Inquirer on a bad day.

So far all I hear about are cops shooting 30 times at a truck and hitting two innocent women twice, or shooting like mad men at each other in Hillsburrito and not hitting anyone.
In Oregon, the only cops that appear to train at all are those on the SERT teams, and I've not been all that impressed with those I've watched at the range.

So I guess my question is, who are all these "DHS" operators? Returning VETs formed up into some NWO goon squad, or locals?

Well, I can tell you that I've been doing shoot/don't shoot scenarios for years. The agency I work for doesn't have targets like these, we shoot the mullet man, but ANYONE pointing a gun at you is a threat, be they young, old, pregnant, whatever.

I agree with you that anyone pointing a gun at someone is a threat. Be they wearing a bandana or a badge, when you're a pregnant mom to be at your home setting up the nursery for your future newborn, an old man checking a disturbance in his backyard, an old woman defending the inside of her home, a young boy that just watched a gang with bandanas or badges gun down his entire family, or a mother at a playground watching a bunch of crazy well armed men approaching her & her children. Such as all of the targets suggest. Cant sit there & say when police raid the wrong home or threaten the life of innocents that the public shouldn't respond with equal & hopefully a overwhelming force.

The shooting of the newspaper women is akin of a gang that hits a vehicle that doesn't even resemble the vehicle of someone that gunned down your homie.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top