JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our-Forefathers-would-be-shooting-by-now.jpg

They were far better men and women than ourselves. Yes I add me in the mix, even though I burn every day for action

^^ Add to that much more intelligent. People who lived in the late 1800s would walk all over any of us. So I would imagine ever another 100+ years back, it would be the same case.

If you don't believe that Google '8th grade Kansas test 1880s'. No current college graduate could answer even one question.

Hell, I'd put up a 70s kid up against any current brat in just about any test. We've de-evolved that much in just 40 some years. No, brainless toys like Twitter and Facebook make you DUMBER.

Government and its 'education' has got exactly what they want. Obedient workers and drones. If government wanted something else, they'd change it, but no. They are getting exactly what they want. Non-thinking cattle.

As for the posters/paper targets, if you are married and have a young pregnant wife don't let her step outside with anything in her hand like a hair brush. A goon might be chasing a perp, see her, and shoot her. Not kidding. Two weeks after paid leave same goon would get a promotion. I think the Ruby Ridge wife killer got a promotion, not sure on that.

PLEASE CALL THEIR OFFICE NUMBER: 1-888-489-7830 They will not be available so you can leave a message like I did. Please briefly address your feelings on the issue and make sure to press # after you complete your thoughts. They need to know the PEOPLE do not approve. here is their website: Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Shooting Targets, Paper Targets, Cardboard Targets, Steel Targets, NRA Targets, Plastic Targets, Target Backers, Target Bobbers, Military Targets, Federal Agency Targets, Shooting Range Accessories, Weapons Cleaning, W
They are already experiencing high traffic difficulties to their website which is a good sign.

They were far better men and women than ourselves. Yes I add me in the mix, even though I burn every day for action

Don't doubt the burn still lives in many Americans. They may not post in forums (or use computers at all), show up at rallies, write their politicans, or talk to their coworkers about gun rights. But if the balloon goes up, you are NOT alone. Not by a long shot. The "awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" quote that may of may not have been said isn't inaccurate. This is a land of fighters and warriors. There are a lot of loafers living off the fruits of our labor unfortunately but if TSHTF, they will starve, and the government will have to be replaced.
Kinda scary. I hope it doesn't come to that but only God knows what'll happen.

I know that's true Drew.. I talk to them.. vets, cops and average men and women who have had enough and are simply waiting for the fuse to be lit

Burt, Lon Horiuchi was the sniper murderer at Ruby Ridge. Indeed he was promoted and fired shots at Waco, TX shortly thereafter. This alone clearly demonstrates what their end game is

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top