JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What good does it do to have armed guards at a school if they do nothing to engage an armed murderer killing innocent children ? To me there is no greater crime than murdering innocent children. We need to do something different and I am talking about more gun control laws.
And what magical gun control law would have prevented this nut job from killing 17?

I'm sick to actually see people gloat on social media. Actually laughing. See? And they want to arm teachers.

These people including some teachers, got what they wanted but have completely missed the plot. This is exactly why those on staff from janitors to teachers should be armed and trained. No one else is motivated and present like they are.There is no one deciding what you should do. (edit) In the moment an active event is going down. Not waiting like the Pulse nightclub or this school.

Last Edited:
Yeah this is absolutely disgusting that they are pushing so hard at gun control and this was clearly the fault of failure to police some crazy azzhat.
Failure to act, failure to prevent, and failure to use current laws.

Where's the F is the NRA, pro 2A politicians, and LEOs screaming on the news that they failed those children and the people of the country.

Now they want to damage us more.

The shooter bears the greatest responsibility BUT the copper is at least complicit and MAYBE an accessory to some of the dead and wounded. In other words, HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS if he could have done something to stop the carnage and stood by!

Sheldon

All he needs to do now is write a book blaming guns and he'll be embraced by half the population and have enough money to not care about losing his retirement. I'm sure Bloomy already has it written, all he has to do is put his name under the photo of some dead kids on the cover. Instant blame shift + profit.

After thinking about this overnight if you view the entire episode the deputy pretty much followed the standards the Sherriff set. The Sherriff let the criminal go 39 times so it must have seemed department policy to the deputy. That Sherriff is a phoney piece of work to pile all the blame on the Deputy, the shooter would not have been at the school if the Sherriff had done his job.

Ya the deputy is a coward because he saw the shooter good enough to give a "good description" and didn't fire a shot. Stood by for 4 of the six minutes used to kill them kids and didn't arrest the perp after he dropped his gun to run away. $80,000 a year for that. Sherriff needs to resign.

upload_2018-2-23_13-7-39.png Here he is. Deputy Scot Ralph Peterson, 54

So, we have SRO's (school resourse officers) placed in schools (because its an easy ride to retirement) that wait for who knows what to confront a danger to our kids, SAD, I think the Isrealis had the right idea in 1974 after MA'ALOT. This active school shooter thing is not going away, they started a unit called "YAMAM". Now l realise the difference, they deal with terrorists, oh wait not really that different, and we have what 15-17 fed agencies that if they would get out of their envy stage and do their jobs, some of these incidents could hopefully be stopped, but then you would have to do a complete media blackout until the perp was smoked so they didnt get their 2 minutes of fame.

sry, just my 2 penny pre 2nd cup of coffee rant

irongoat
Don't overlook that, at the leadership level, ALL of these agencies would like to see the population disarmed!!!!
We'd be so much easier to control!!!!! If they do their job it stands in the way of that goal!!!

Sheldon

The Nanny states are mainly pushing the agenda, We need Government. We need Government. The fly over states a lot less so. I'm hard press to recall a lot of these issues without googling it in Wyoming or Montana.

The current trend is writing laws to prevent independence. Ask permission (permits/license) or pay (fees/tax) to use your own property. Regardless of how inept government can be, to the point of death, which just happend.

Peterson is going to have to move to outer Mongolia. Or the Sheriff is going to get fired/recalled for not updating procedure for deputies to engage the shooter immediately. Either way, this just sucks in so many ways...

Peterson is going to have to move to outer Mongolia. Or the Sheriff is going to get fired/recalled for not updating procedure for deputies to engage the shooter immediately. Either way, this just sucks in so many ways...
Or have WITSEC "erase" him nd give him a whole new identity. If they do, I predict much discomfort in where they stick him...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top