JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what this video entails, or care. What I perceived from this is that you think this video punk has information not yet released. I may be wrong and usually am but I do believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
How did a shooter get into the school in the first place?

Not sure what this video entails, or care. What I perceived from this is that you think this video punk has information not yet released. I may be wrong and usually am but I do believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
How did a shooter get into the school in the first place?
Do you know who Ben Shapiro is? He used to be one of the Big Guys at Breitbart, before Bannon ruined it.

Broward County has four congressional districts, all democrat held. Of course they have an anti gun sheriff, what else would you expect.

Perhaps they should turn in their guns for iPhones with the local police on speed dial for when bad things happen. That'd make the chief happy.

Anti1.jpg Anti2.jpg Anti3.jpg Anti4.jpg

It now appears that this situation is worse than originally reported. Reports are now saying that there were not one, but FOUR Broward County Sheriff Deputies outside the school building in defensive positions behind their vehicles, when the officers of the Coral Springs, Fla., Police Department arrived on the scene. It was officers from the Coral Springs Department who then went in, and were actually the first law enforcement to storm the building.

Apparently the Coral Springs officers were disgusted and upset by the sight of fellow law enforcement failing to take any action, and reported this to their chief. Both the city's police chief, and the city manager, are said to be extremely irate about what happened.

The Broward County Sheriff's office has confirmed that more deputies have been reassigned to new duties, and are being internally investigated. Apparently two of these deputies were officers who had been assigned to investigate earlier reports that the Sheriff's Department had received that the shooter was planning to shoot up a school. So it was not just the FBI that received multiple warnings about him. The Sheriff's Dept apparently received several reports about him being a danger to the community too.

The number of apparent failures by law enforcement just continues to mount and grow in this case.

I could understand a single deputy failing to act. But Four?? That is difficult to fathom. How could any law enforcement agency behave like that?

Here is a news report all about this:

https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

There is said to be fiery debate going on in Florida currently, over the performance of the Broward County Sheriff's Department in this incident. Pressure is being put on Florida's Governor Rick Scott, to remove Sheriff Israel from office. Allegations of negligence, and incompetence are being levied against him. Is it fair to blame the Sheriff for the performance of his men?

Broward Sheriff Scott Israel facing calls for his ouster after Florida school shooting

Last Edited:
Here is the latest development this morning from the Sun Sentinel newspaper in Florida: Florida Governor Rick Scott has now ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the government response to the Parkland school shooting.

Meanwhile, Broward County Sheriff Israel appeared on CNN with reporter Jake Tapper this morning, and made the following statements:

"Deputies make mistakes, police officers make mistakes, we all make mistakes," Israel said. "But it's not the responsibility of the general or the president, if you have a deserter. We'll look into this. We're looking into this aggressively, and we'll take care of it, and justice will be served."

"Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about," Israel said. "I exercised my due diligence. I provided amazing leadership to my agency."

Gov Scott asks FDLE to investigate response to shooting at Stoneman Douglas

Several things need to happen going forward in Florida! the Gov'ner needs to further his inquest and to bring in his States A.G. to do a full and complete investigation of this Sheriffs Dept. Charges need to be levied against this Sheriff and his 4 deputies to include accessories to murder. The families of the slain children need to sue the Sheriff and his deputies in civil court for wrongful death ( O.J. Simpson their azzes) and make life a living hell for all involved, the Fed needs to be investigated for not doing their job and allowing this all to go down, and we need to get off the anti gun rant and address the real problems and the negligent action of the powers that could have stopped this in it's tracks! It needs to go all the way up the flag poll and burn any one it touches! Enough is enough! Too many damn kids getting caught up in this agenda and too many predators in politicians clothing chomping on the bit to drastically alter our nation!

Here is the latest development this morning from the Sun Sentinel newspaper in Florida: Florida Governor Rick Scott has now ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to investigate the government response to the Parkland school shooting.

Meanwhile, Broward County Sheriff Israel appeared on CNN with reporter Jake Tapper this morning, and made the following statements:

"Deputies make mistakes, police officers make mistakes, we all make mistakes," Israel said. "But it's not the responsibility of the general or the president, if you have a deserter. We'll look into this. We're looking into this aggressively, and we'll take care of it, and justice will be served."

"Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about," Israel said. "I exercised my due diligence. I provided amazing leadership to my agency."

Sounds like he's warming up the bus! People are going to start getting tossed under to save his worthless....

Yep. Amazing. Amazingly bad.

Yep. Amazing. Amazingly bad.

Sort of ironic that he chose that word to describe his leadership, no?

I suppose in a way, that he has indeed amazed everyone.

What about his analogy that the military does not blame leaders, when the men under them fail badly? Is that truly 100% valid?

I recall last year that the Navy punished both of the commanders of those two guided-missile destroyers. USS Fitzgerald and USS John S. McCain, that both collided with large commercial ships last June and August. Neither commander was even on the deck when the collisions took place.

So it seems to me that sometimes military leaders are held accountable for the actions of their men. Where does the Buck stop, when it comes to responsibility?

Last Edited:
What I heard in Sheriff Israel's interview was "It's Not My Fault"

Um, then, you were taking money for no return - that is a form of theft. Return salary, benefits and expense reimbursement, and get out of the country.

Not that I have an opinion.

Made me think of this:

I thought that the most bizarre point in the Sheriff's interview with Jake Tapper, was when he interjected O J Simpson into the discussion, and started to talk about candy and nuts. Even Tapper commented that the Sheriff appeared to be spouting nonsense:

Israel: Listen, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, you know, uh, O.J. Simpson would still be in the record books. I don't know what ―

Tapper: I don't know what that means. There's 17 people dead and ... a whole long list of things your department could have done differently.

Israel: How could I ― listen, uh, that's what "after actions" reports are for. That's what "lessons learned" reports are for. ... We understand everything wasn't done perfectly, and if it happened in Los Angeles or Chicago or any other city, every person wouldn't have performed perfectly. That's not what happens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top