JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know what I'm saying, they could call NG to DC. Depending on what happens, its not 100% that they will not call NG units in for any excuse. Besides, there's photos from the post Jan 6 events of razor wire topped cyclone fences erected around Capitol and White House...

Edit. If they catch wind that over 10,000, maybe even a million armed Americans are going to show up in D.C... what's really stopping them from calling in the NG to "preserve the peace" and federalize them?
Sounds like just the kind of thing Donkfascist Pedocrat FBLIE provocateurs would encourage to tee up another round of "Round Up and J6 Gulag the Deplorables"...

"The Democrats who voted against the bill were Reps. … Kurt Schrader of Oregon" hmm interesting development. Maybe there is something in those reports that say Oregon is leaning less blue these days.

"The Democrats who voted against the bill were Reps. … Kurt Schrader of Oregon" hmm interesting development. Maybe there is something in those reports that say Oregon is leaning less blue these days.
I wish:
… Rep. Kurt Schrader lost his bid for reelection in the state's primary for the 5th Congressional District to a progressive candidate backed by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

Who's going to claim this isn't a political party issue now?

I hope every voter on this forum that voted for Joe Biden or one of the traitors that voted for this bill are arrested for being too stupid and making themselves a criminal.

Who's going to claim this isn't a political party issue now?

I hope every voter on this forum that voted for Joe Biden or one of the traitors that voted for this bill are arrested for being too stupid and making themselves a criminal.
A cynic might be tempted to drop some dimes... safe bet they'd rat us out to take the attention off them.

1659147354743.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads