JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the largest problem facing these Statists.

The US Military have globally just over a million active duty personnel. globally. Not even the ATF and FBI have that many active, armed agents in DC alone.

Now. If a minimum of 1 million armed Americans were to fill the streets and the National Mall in DC, with most of them having body armor and so forth.. that's got to be a rather intimidating force and something even the SS (Secret Service) can't really suppress. If among the million of Americans, there are uniformed Sheriffs with certain State Troopers from Pro 2A States leading the way.. then.. well. What can the Feds do without it devolving into a massive street fight, into the first actual gun battle of this Cold Civil War that we are realistically in, and without it becoming the start of a Balkan States conflict? 🤷‍♂️🤔💀 I mean, if pro2A groups were to make public this sort of plans, you and I both know the politicians are gonna mobilize and call upon their legions of sycophant, militant, black-clad "counter protesters" and give them free reign to cause as much damage and carnage as can be done in order to paint the Pro2A side as the bad guys :(
They would likely not use our own troops against us. Things would have to devolve to the point that they bring in "peace keepers" enmasse. In order for that to happen, the majority of our troops would have to be elsewhere around the world or vaporized. Chinese troops likely, entering from our northern and southern borders under the guise of the blue helmet.

They would likely not use our own troops against us. Things would have to devolve to the point that they bring in "peace keepers" enmasse. In order for that to happen, the majority of our troops would have to be elsewhere around the world or vaporized. Chinese troops likely, entering from our northern and southern borders under the guise of the blue helmet.
National Guard :rolleyes: although Posse Comitus act would in theory prevent regular troops from being deployed Stateside.

No state can legally deploy it's N.G across state lines unless POTUS federalizes them, or at the very least, a State askes for help from neighboring states experiencing a natural disaster or an open coup, and even then, other states might just set back and watch it all burn and pop some more corn! Ohio cannot just randomly send it's troops to D.C. for any random reason, even if the Gov'ner asked, not unless there was a legit reason! Not only that, it all has to go through the National Command Authority under the Fed Adjunct General, Not likely!

So, the short answer is Absofrickinlootly NO, there will be no outside N.G. troops deploying with out Pedo's orders, and even then, the Several States Adjunct Generals can give the Big Guy, the big finger!

Never say never....

This is a biggie! Check into these two for the details!

HR-4350 and HR-3755
These are super scary and they might hit us hard!
Basically, the Dems are trying to expand their power beyond their offical mandates, they are pushing to expand the court by stacking it with a super majority of Leftists which would last forever! The Fed Military spending expands things YUGELY and gives them far more power then you or I could imagine! It's a long read through these bills, but very eye opening, think Patriot act only far bigger and far worser!

Never say never....
Where were they drawn from? I doubt it was Kansas or Florida!

And, By who's authority were they called?

I tell you what, I think You are a Genuis.
I'm amazed it took someone this long to point out the proofreading.
Makes a Guy think for sure.
Genuis
j3oinxamvlc91.jpg

Never say never....
That is more like traffic duty and riot control in DC and not a large number of Guard troops. I don't see anything nefarious about that, it's what they are trained to do. We could have used them in Portland during the 100 nights of riots. Maybe there would be less spray paint and fewer windows broken.

That is more like traffic duty and riot control in DC and not a large number of Guard troops. I don't see anything nefarious about that, it's what they are trained to do. We could have used them in Portland during the 100 nights of riots. Maybe there would be less spray paint and fewer windows broken.
You know what I'm saying, they could call NG to DC. Depending on what happens, its not 100% that they will not call NG units in for any excuse. Besides, there's photos from the post Jan 6 events of razor wire topped cyclone fences erected around Capitol and White House...

Edit. If they catch wind that over 10,000, maybe even a million armed Americans are going to show up in D.C... what's really stopping them from calling in the NG to "preserve the peace" and federalize them?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads