JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two could play that game with certain County Sheriffs deputizing the lot of Americans on pro2A side.... if they've the guts.
True, but the Left tends to think in a strategy of "ram it through by hook or crook fait-accompli"--no court can undo things to the people they kill.

"I will risk my master's displeasure. You will not be alive to see it."--Darth Vader, to a rival

To me its all a ploy to get votes, they are worried that they are going to get their butts kicked in the mid terms and so they are pulling out all the stops.

it will not become law as they need 60 votes in the senate and at this moment they don't have it.

If they did pass it and it became law it will hit the courts where they will lose unless they pack the court and currently the people do not want that.

So its a ploy to get votes and it could back fire as it will make even more conservatives and independents vote against them but only time will tell.
I'm sure that's part of it. They also have a history of grossly overreaching and then backing off slightly and calling it a "compromise". This could well be their strategy in the Senate.

I will not be surprised if there is a horrific event this month or next, involving an AR or an AK. I don't claim to know what's behind these things but there are a lot of odd details surrounding a lot of these events.

I will not be surprised if there is a horrific event this month or next
Well school is out until late August early September depending on your state so it will have to be a mall, fair or concert to happen before September. By then how many countless souls will be lost in Chicago, NYC and all the other Dem run cities that no politician cares about.

I'm sure that's part of it. They also have a history of grossly overreaching and then backing off slightly and calling it a "compromise". This could well be their strategy in the Senate.

I will not be surprised if there is a horrific event this month or next, involving an AR or an AK. I don't claim to know what's behind these things but there are a lot of odd details surrounding a lot of these events.
1653951491995.png

Mr Dettelbach's words would speak louder if he sacks the spineless Special Agents and teams that came up with all those asinine "determinations" and worksheet and rulemaking changes, and publicly stated that his Agency will only detetmine based solely on existing legal definitions as laid by NFA 1934, GCA 1968.. :rolleyes: a man can dream can't he... at least until the entirety of NFA/GCA/Hughes amendments are abolished.

Mr Dettelbach's words would speak louder if he sacks the spineless Special Agents and teams that came up with all those asinine "determinations" and worksheet and rulemaking changes, and publicly stated that his Agency will only detetmine based solely on existing legal definitions as laid by NFA 1934, GCA 1968.. :rolleyes: a man can dream can't he... at least until the entirety of NFA/GCA/Hughes amendments are abolished.
He may find it prudent to at least suspend all activity around these new definitions. That would thread the needle between a big legal smackdown against him and outrage over the drastic changes that will have to come eventually.

He may find it prudent to at least suspend all activity around these new definitions. That would thread the needle between a big legal smackdown against him and outrage over the drastic changes that will have to come eventually.
He doesn't seem that smart, and also needs to keep his lunatic boss happy.

Dettelbach is every bit as bad as the Chimp, just with no bad optics to weaponize against him and you can bet the cabal controlling 1600 are bringing the pressure hot and hard, never mind that he's an All In True Believer in the disarmament-and-democide agenda.

He doesn't seem that smart,
I've never been accused of looking intelligent myself :s0064:

and also needs to keep his lunatic boss happy.
True, but it also seems aware of these cases and is acting his best to stay employed.

Dettelbach is every bit as bad as the Chimp, just with no bad optics to weaponize against him and you can bet the cabal controlling 1600 are bringing the pressure hot and hard, never mind that he's an All In True Believer in the disarmament-and-democide agenda.
This is a distinct possibility, which was why I said his words would speak louder if he sacks people and publicly cease activity around those rulemaking changes/definitions/worksheets, even better if he also publicly states his Agency will only follow the definitions as set forth by the Constitution (right... :rolleyes: ) but I'd be cautiously okay if he says he'll follow the definitions set by Congress (we all know that Congress would be more likely to add/amend to NFA/CGA to keep voters and their own jobs)

Hummmmm......why shouldn't the A/G be impeached?

Especially, when/if he supports an UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW? Think of/about.....the up coming AW ban (as proposed by the House).

And next perhaps.....
The LEGISLATORS.....
Yeah, those who vote to oppress the American Gun Owners in violation of the 2nd A?

Its_Gonna_Be_Yuge.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.......

What is the role of the Attorney General?

The Attorney General is the Head of the Justice Department and the attorney for the United States in all legal matters. They dispense legal advice to the president and the heads of other governmental agencies when requested. The Attorney General may support important cases that go to the Supreme Court of the United States if the case is deemed important in nature.

The Attorney General is also responsible for making sure the law is enforced impartially and fairly, leading to examinations of alleged violations of the law. Responsible for U.S. Attorneys throughout the country, the Attorney General may provide guidance interpreting the law to assist in prosecuting or defending the United States in legal proceedings. The Attorney General also oversees the federal prison system and all of the systems that pertain to it.

Taken from.

Last Edited:
I've never been accused of looking intelligent myself :s0064:

True, but it also seems aware of these cases and is acting his best to stay employed.

This is a distinct possibility, which was why I said his words would speak louder if he sacks people and publicly cease activity around those rulemaking changes/definitions/worksheets, even better if he also publicly states his Agency will only follow the definitions as set forth by the Constitution (right... :rolleyes: ) but I'd be cautiously okay if he says he'll follow the definitions set by Congress (we all know that Congress would be more likely to add/amend to NFA/CGA to keep voters and their own jobs)
I'm seeing something here that may 'splain his shift!
We have had a couple of really big wins for our 2nd rights lately, and look to be getting more in the near future, this guy is a lawyer and prosecutor, so he knows the inns and outs of constitutional law, and knows that with the recent court findings, his job is going to be VERY challenging, specifically against those rulings! He also knows the power those rulings have against his new job, especially the ruling against the EPA with the Chevron Deference, so he knows full well that Congress MUST do it's job in making laws for him to enforce! All that against the Leftist Anti 2nd crowd who demand draconian actions he knows full well his agency has no authority to enact or enforce! You guys are 100% correct, his actions will speak louder then words, but if his words are followed by his actions, and the very real threat to his agency's very power and existence, he better follow the laws or risk loosing what remains of his new agency once the courts are done stripping it to mostly nothing!

I see him as basically doing damage control for his soon to be stripped agency, as the point man during it's recovery, he needs to be very careful and position himself to hold on to what ever is left of it, this could work to his favor if he plays it right, and if he really takes the SCOTUS rulings seriously, especially come Nov. when the Dems loose big time and congress actually steps it up in doing their god damn jobs, and DOJ looses the A.G to impeachment, all bets are off, and any threat to him or his job would be VERY real! We also know there are a bunch f very draconian laws on the table and moving through the house and senate, as well as in the Several States, and he knows none of those laws are Constitutnal, but also knows parts of them could stand, at least until challenged, so he does have somethings he can play with in the ashes of his agency!

I'm seeing something here that may 'splain his shift!
We have had a couple of really big wins for our 2nd rights lately, and look to be getting more in the near future, this guy is a lawyer and prosecutor, so he knows the inns and outs of constitutional law, and knows that with the recent court findings, his job is going to be VERY challenging, specifically against those rulings! He also knows the power those rulings have against his new job, especially the ruling against the EPA with the Chevron Deference, so he knows full well that Congress MUST do it's job in making laws for him to enforce! All that against the Leftist Anti 2nd crowd who demand draconian actions he knows full well his agency has no authority to enact or enforce! You guys are 100% correct, his actions will speak louder then words, but if his words are followed by his actions, and the very real threat to his agency's very power and existence, he better follow the laws or risk loosing what remains of his new agency once the courts are done stripping it to mostly nothing!

I see him as basically doing damage control for his soon to be stripped agency, as the point man during it's recovery, he needs to be very careful and position himself to hold on to what ever is left of it, this could work to his favor if he plays it right, and if he really takes the SCOTUS rulings seriously, especially come Nov. when the Dems loose big time and congress actually steps it up in doing their god damn jobs, and DOJ looses the A.G to impeachment, all bets are off, and any threat to him or his job would be VERY real! We also know there are a bunch f very draconian laws on the table and moving through the house and senate, as well as in the Several States, and he knows none of those laws are Constitutnal, but also knows parts of them could stand, at least until challenged, so he does have somethings he can play with in the ashes of his agency!
Sadly, even if the R's run the table in the Senate races this year I don't see a path to 67 votes, even if Lord Jesus Himself personally descended from Heaven to plead the case before the new Congress.

The other concern is what Dettelbach can do where we're NOT looking, like a zero-tolerance policy toward FFL's (as has already started with wholesale revocations). Look hard enough and you'll find SOMETHING, whether it actually exists or not--and even if they ARE doing everything right most mom-n-pop FFL's won't have the money to fight ATF in court and SAF can only do so much.

Let's be clear, they are not trying to "legislate morality", one must be moral in order to make that claim, this is nothing more than a continued desperate grasp to maintain power they see dwindling before their vary eyes. They are terrified that may have woke the sleeping bear and it is pissed off. Only time will if the bear says f' it and goes back to sleep or gets up and has breakfast.
I love your use for the word vary.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top