JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be thankful for it this time. Roe decision has erased a lot of gains for the GOP, in part because they've stupidly as usual allowed it to.

But with what is actually in this ban attempts, they can re-expose Dems for wanting a massive gun grab. Mark Kelly as a Sen should be an easier mark again, ditto Hassan and a bunch of Congress.

These are not "weapons of war" - not at all. They are anti-single party rule weapons, which causes aspiring dictators to wet themselves. Even though they bleat like sheep about "democracy", true democracy is citizens with guns.

I am actuall not Joking, this is going to far and does not represent my views at all. Again, go to the link I provided and there is a 'online tip' thing to fill out.

View attachment 1249297

Im a believer in 'squeaky wheel gets the oil'
So you're trusting a Federal Agency that has proven themselves to have been weaponized politically, and are the same Agency thats been trying to "audit" Missouri's CCW data, even though Missouri passed a law stating that only the County Sheriffs have access to the private and personal data of those who have CCWs?

These are not "weapons of war" - not at all. They are anti-single party rule weapons, which causes aspiring dictators to wet themselves. Even though they bleat like sheep about "democracy", true democracy is citizens with guns.
I'm 100% fine with them being "weapons of war", because 👇

IMG_6405.PNG

Eh. Yeah. War? Nah. Weapons of law enforcement, heck yes. After all, tell me which Police Department doesn't issue AR-15s, high capacity magazines, or even certain SBRs.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 1249313
If semiautomatic AR-15s were ever general issue to US Military as a rule, then thats one thing but they aren't. Rifles and carbines with the 3 round burst or full auto switch are in fact the general Military issue firearms that the 2A protects and enshrine.... even though the 1934 NFA and 1986 Hughes Amendments basically put them out of reach of most Americans.

Eh. Yeah. War? Nah. Weapons of law enforcement, heck yes. After all, tell me which Police Department doesn't issue AR-15s, high capacity magazines, or even certain SBRs.... :rolleyes:

If semiautomatic AR-15s were ever general issue to US Military as a rule, then thats one thing but they aren't. Rifles and carbines with the 3 round burst or full auto switch are in fact the general Military issue firearms that the 2A protects and enshrine.... even though the 1934 NFA and 1986 Hughes Amendments basically put them out of reach of most Americans.
With the whole "weapons of war" thing, I've already gone over this with people both on this forum (which seems, for some inexplicable reason, highly resistant to the term) and elsewhere (where the 2A supporters elsewhere seem very in favor of just adopting the term).
I literally don't care if they were issued to the U.S. military (or any military) for general use (even though technically speaking, they have seen combat with the U.S. military), because that's not a good definition of "weapon of war" in my opinion.

Since the term itself isn't formally defined (much like "assault weapon"), it's really open to interpretation, and the gun grabbers will invariably twist and warp it to apply to "guns we're skeered of", and it's really a distraction from the main points anyhow, since the point of #2A is "weapons of war" to begin with.

I think most of us agree on that (what 2A protects), even if we quibble about the terminology.

So you're trusting a Federal Agency that has proven themselves to have been weaponized politically, and are the same Agency thats been trying to "audit" Missouri's CCW data, even though Missouri passed a law stating that only the County Sheriffs have access to the private and personal data of those who have CCWs?
They are sitting in the break room drinking coffee and laughing their azzes off.

WEAPONS OF WAR
What are weapons of war and how are they used.

In WW2 the duce and a half was a major weapon of war as used by the "Red Ball Express", as the war could not have been won with out their deliveries of fuel, food stuff and ammo to the front line troops.

In WW1 and WW2 the bayonet is also a weapon of war as it also played a part in winning the war both as a weapon and as an intrenching tool.

In WW1, WW2, Korea and Viet Nam propaganda was used as a weapon of war.
In 2022 pictures of dead children where paraded and used as propaganda to to pass an assault weapons ban. (also a weapon of war against the 2A)

So any thing could be called a weapon of war.

Now I have a question for you all.

If tomorrow morning you wake up to find out we where attacked and your town was surrounded by (chose your enemy) and there was a call for everyone to grab any weapon/weapons and ammo and report to some location to help protect what was left, what gun would you take!

It does not matter because from that point forward it is now a weapon of war.
It could be a 30-30, bolt action 6.5 or a 10-22 it is now a weapon of war.

Do you think the folks in Ukraine aren't using what ever they have to fight and protect their families, cities and country or are they saying I cant use that bolt action cuz its not a true weapon of war.

I do not care what you call them, for all I care you can call them a weinersnotz!

The 2A was put in place to protect the American people from a tyrannical government, you know one that would take away your constitutional rights like the 2A and brag about doing it on the house floor, knowing full well the supreme court says they are wrong.

So in my mind quit worrying about what they call them and spend that time calling and e-mailing "every senator" and not just yours, every day and let it be known they work for YOU and they swore an oath to the Constitution and not a political party.

Or just tell your kids and grand kids it was really cool to have guns and magazines that they will never be able to own because of the Assault Weapons ban of 2022!

WEAPONS OF WAR
What are weapons of war and how are they used.

In WW2 the duce and a half was a major weapon of war as used by the "Red Ball Express", as the war could not have been won with out their deliveries of fuel, food stuff and ammo to the front line troops.

In WW1 and WW2 the bayonet is also a weapon of war as it also played a part in winning the war both as a weapon and as an intrenching tool.

In WW1, WW2, Korea and Viet Nam propaganda was used as a weapon of war.
In 2022 pictures of dead children where paraded and used as propaganda to to pass an assault weapons ban. (also a weapon of war against the 2A)

So any thing could be called a weapon of war.

Now I have a question for you all.

If tomorrow morning you wake up to find out we where attacked and your town was surrounded by (chose your enemy) and there was a call for everyone to grab any weapon/weapons and ammo and report to some location to help protect what was left, what gun would you take!

It does not matter because from that point forward it is now a weapon of war.
It could be a 30-30, bolt action 6.5 or a 10-22 it is now a weapon of war.

Do you think the folks in Ukraine aren't using what ever they have to fight and protect their families, cities and country or are they saying I cant use that bolt action cuz its not a true weapon of war.

I do not care what you call them, for all I care you can call them a weinersnotz!

The 2A was put in place to protect the American people from a tyrannical government, you know one that would take away your constitutional rights like the 2A and brag about doing it on the house floor, knowing full well the supreme court says they are wrong.

So in my mind quit worrying about what they call them and spend that time calling and e-mailing "every senator" and not just yours, every day and let it be known they work for YOU and they swore an oath to the Constitution and not a political party.

Or just tell your kids and grand kids it was really cool to have guns and magazines that they will never be able to own because of the Assault Weapons ban of 2022!
The Zellots care nothing of any of this, all they care about is power and totalitarian rule and the only thing left after they disarm us is two quibble amongst themselves about who's going to be the top dog.
This is why they need to be voted out and only those who truly value the constitution are put in their place.

The Zellots care nothing of any of this, all they care about is power and totalitarian rule and the only thing left after they disarm us is two quibble amongst themselves about who's going to be the top dog.
This is why they need to be voted out and only those who truly value the constitution are put in their place.
I totally agree but before bullets fly, you can say you have done everything with in the law and with in in your power to stop said violation and maybe, just maybe with enough folks the squeaky wheel will get oiled and the pendulum of freedom will swing back in place.

I can only hope for my Grandsons sake....

Next time some one says Assault Weapons ask them if they mean base ball bats
as more folks are beat to death than killed with rifles.

If they look at you dumb founded have them look up man assaulted with baseball bat

or show them these articles

View attachment 1249313
If you play by their narrative, why even bother? They falsely create a class of weapon then try to hold you to that fake standard. All weapons or tools used for the purpose of defense should fall into the same category. They want to slime their way to limit the people to a wheel gun and say that isn't a weapon of war, when some of those actually were, but put a fake label on a non-military spec rifle with no official standards and call it whatever they want. Surprisingly weapons of war actually have standards and specifications.

If you play by their narrative, why even bother? They falsely create a class of weapon then try to hold you to that fake standard. All weapons or tools used for the purpose of defense should fall into the same category. They want to slime their way to limit the people to a wheel gun and say that isn't a weapon of war, when some of those actually were, but put a fake label on a non-military spec rifle with no official standards and call it whatever they want. Surprisingly weapons of war actually have standards and specifications.
I think both concepts have merit. I hate giving them any ground but at the same time, weapons of war are if anything more specifically protected by the 2nd. All weapons are protected, though, and that includes switchblades, battle axes and jet fighters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top