JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me its all a ploy to get votes, they are worried that they are going to get their butts kicked in the mid terms and so they are pulling out all the stops.

it will not become law as they need 60 votes in the senate and at this moment they don't have it.

If they did pass it and it became law it will hit the courts where they will lose unless they pack the court and currently the people do not want that.

So its a ploy to get votes and it could back fire as it will make even more conservatives and independents vote against them but only time will tell.

Last Edited:
To me its all a ploy to get votes, they are worried that they are going to get their butts kicked in the mid terms and so they are pulling out all the stops.

it will not become law as they need 62 votes in the house and at this moment they don't have it.

If they did pass it and it became law it will hit the courts where they will lose unless they pack the court and currently the people do not want that.

So its a ploy to get votes and it could back fire as it will make even more conservatives and independents vote against them but only time will tell.
Watch the "Not Anti-2A" Party members. Remember the last gun control law(which enhanced BGCs, encourages Red Flag laws, and did some other things) that passed, with a significant number of Republicans voting yes; even though back in June 2021, SCOTUS struck down Red Flag laws as unconstitutional?

it will not become law as they need 62 votes in the house and at this moment they don't have it.

The problem with the judicial system is that it will take one or two decades for it to travel through all the layers of appeals and such before it gets to the SCOTUS… so the people will have to chafe under an unconstitutional law until it is officially struck down.

Politicians, law enforcement/prosecution, and even the judiciary should be held personally criminally liable for malicious legislation, enforcement/prosecution, and judging/sentencing.

You see the rampant abuses in all three branches of government, because there is no personal accountability, other than the small risk (for some) of being voted out of office.

Last Edited:
Watch the "Not Anti-2A" Party members.
Totally agree with you but this is a different law and most folks do not agree with Bans on guns including a lot of democrats and a whole lot of independents, the other law was an easy sell in comparison.

Can they pass the law yep and it could start a civil war yep, doubtful on both but anything is possible.

The problem with the judicial system is that it will take one or two decades for it to travel through all the layers of appeals and such before it gets to the SCOTUS
The difference this time is the Bruen case and if the lower courts do their job it will get shot down before it gets started.

No I do not trust the system but you either follow the law or you rebel. We all have to make choices in life and if they poke the bear enough who knows what will happen.

Last Edited:
Don't count out the turdsucker RINO wastes of viable organs who voted for the Cornhole Compromise. In my experience, the Left's favorite trick is a variation on Boiling Frog: once you get a man to give on his values in even the slightest most trivial way, that first step is the hardest one and each successive gets ever easier and ever bigger.

"Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny."--Yoda

How do you see the "cartridge box" option playing out? My guess is not very well. I could be wrong but I envision it to look like Jan 6th pushback but much much worse.
I don't know. I do remember you or someone else wanting to see how feasible it is to have at least 1 million AR15 toting, openly carrying, Pro 2A citizens marching upon DC. Using the Pro2A event in Virginia as a template, scaled up to a million+ into DC, particularly Capitol Hill area? 🤔

One thing is for sure, by the numbers. Nationally, Gun owners massively outnumber police, Fed Agents, US active duty military easily. And if there's entire community support in areas for such... it'll make things that much harder to put down/suppress if a significant number of Pro2A activists get armed, active, and involved beyond juat keyboard warrioring and armchair quarterbacking and finding excuses to not do anything

I don't know. I do remember you or someone else wanting to see how feasible it is to have at least 1 million AR15 toting, openly carrying, Pro 2A citizens marching upon DC. Using the Pro2A event in Virginia as a template, scaled up to a million+ into DC, particularly Capitol Hill area? 🤔
My prediction would be the FeralGov Sturmtruppen get their Totenkopf-SS on and turn it into a massacre, with favorable coverage from Reichspropagandaministerium about how "the Heroes of the Reich saving us all from these evil rioting Deplorable Untermenschen..."

Since we're basically in the early stages of a Second Coming of Nazi Germany, might as well refer to them by the proper names, the ones put on their counterparts in the previous Strauss-Howe Generational Cycle.

I am guessing these days that won't play over well in DC. I also wouldn't discount these polls showing less enthusiasm for "Assault Weapons". As a nation I think we are getting softer. That is following a trend the developed world has lead.

My prediction would be the FeralGov Sturmtruppen get their Totenkopf-SS on and turn it into a massacre, with favorable coverage from Reichspropagandaministerium about how "the Heroes of the Reich saving us all from these evil rioting Deplorable Untermenschen..."

Since we're basically in the early stages of a Second Coming of Nazi Germany, might as well refer to them by the proper names, the ones put on their counterparts in the previous Strauss-Howe Generational Cycle.
Here's the largest problem facing these Statists.

The US Military have globally just over a million active duty personnel. globally. Not even the ATF and FBI have that many active, armed agents in DC alone.

Now. If a minimum of 1 million armed Americans were to fill the streets and the National Mall in DC, with most of them having body armor and so forth.. that's got to be a rather intimidating force and something even the SS (Secret Service) can't really suppress. If among the million of Americans, there are uniformed Sheriffs with certain State Troopers from Pro 2A States leading the way.. then.. well. What can the Feds do without it devolving into a massive street fight, into the first actual gun battle of this Cold Civil War that we are realistically in, and without it becoming the start of a Balkan States conflict? 🤷‍♂️🤔💀 I mean, if pro2A groups were to make public this sort of plans, you and I both know the politicians are gonna mobilize and call upon their legions of sycophant, militant, black-clad "counter protesters" and give them free reign to cause as much damage and carnage as can be done in order to paint the Pro2A side as the bad guys :(

Here's the largest problem facing these Statists.

The US Military have globally just over a million active duty personnel. globally. Not even the ATF and FBI have that many active, armed agents in DC alone.

Now. If a minimum of 1 million armed Americans were to fill the streets and the National Mall in DC, with most of them having body armor and so forth.. that's got to be a rather intimidating force and something even the SS (Secret Service) can't really suppress. If among the million of Americans, there are uniformed Sheriffs with certain State Troopers from Pro 2A States leading the way.. then.. well. What can the Feds do without it devolving into a massive street fight, into the first actual gun battle of this Cold Civil War that we are realistically in, and without it becoming the start of a Balkan States conflict? 🤷‍♂️🤔💀 I mean, if pro2A groups were to make public this sort of plans, you and I both know the politicians are gonna mobilize and call upon their legions of sycophant, militant, black-clad "counter protesters" and give them free reign to cause as much damage and carnage as can be done in order to paint the Pro2A side as the bad guys :(
My bet is they'd deputize the neo-Brownshirts of whom you speak and get them Organs of the State creds akin to Special Deputy US Marshals to augment the numbers.

Let's be clear, they are not trying to "legislate morality", one must be moral in order to make that claim, this is nothing more than a continued desperate grasp to maintain power they see dwindling before their vary eyes. They are terrified that may have woke the sleeping bear and it is pissed off. Only time will if the bear says f' it and goes back to sleep or gets up and has breakfast.
Breakfast sounds good.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top