JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they got to rush it through before the chinese take care of pelosi
Not like it matters, some other monster will take her place…

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

And so many people said this would die on the floor. So a lot of people didn't fight it.

Never listen to those who tell you to not do anything. "Don't worry about it, they're just making it look like they tried"

Never drop your guard. Fight

there are 3.2 million new gun owners in this country since the pandemic it;s time everyone gets on board and votes, make your voice heard loud and clear the second amendment stands no matter what !! we can start it right here. vote the democrats out now.!!!!!!

Worth reporting all the sponsors and supporters to the FBI for code 18 violations.
Even though the Director of the FBI was appointed by Trump and kept by Biden, he reports to the Attorney General( which is one Merrick Garland), and its intelligence assets are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.

Honestly I would absolutely bet that the FBI will not do anything about the US Code 18 Sections 241 and 242 violations committed by Congress :rolleyes:

What agency was it that was trying to get the personal information of CCW holders in Missouri?

there are 3.2 million new gun owners in this country since the pandemic it;s time everyone gets on board and votes, make your voice heard loud and clear the second amendment stands no matter what !! we can start it right here. vote the democrats out now.!!!!!!
If there are 3.2 million new owners, 3 million are Fudds that just want their 22s or believe their HIpoint is a Luger, because it says so on the side. Unfortunate but true story. 9mm Luger. See?

Even if it fails, based solely on lies in what they are claiming to ban, these so called leaders have no problem going on record any more. Why? Do they know or believe they are out in the mid terms? Or has the 2 plus years of "emergency powers" 🤔 emboldened them to just not care anymore?

That bill will never be signed by a POTUS.
It will by a potus*.

I do admire the faith in this current system many people have. Really since GW Bush, the country has had an identity problem. Obama was to scary to do some things. Hillary would have with a sprinkle of that hot sauce in her purse to make it taste better. Biden has a smooth brain. He will scribble an X on any paper they slide in front of him, proud that he can still sign his name.

It's not about conspiracies. These people just have bad credit with me based on the past 5 years. I give them no credit to do the right things.

The turncoats from last time:
John Cornyn (TX)
Thom Tillis (NC)
Roy Blunt (MO)
Richard Burr (NC)
Bill Cassidy (LA)
Susan Collins (ME)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Pat Toomey (PA)
Mitch McConnell (KY - "Leader")
Shelly Moore-Capito (WV)
Joni Ernst (IA)
Lisa Murkowski (ME)
Todd Young (IN)

We need six of these fifteen RAT's to turn if this disaster-train is gonna be derailed short of the station.

John Cornyn (TX)
Thom Tillis (NC)
Roy Blunt (MO)
Richard Burr (NC)
Bill Cassidy (LA)
Susan Collins (ME)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Pat Toomey (PA)
Shelly Moore-Capito (WV)
Joni Ernst (IA)
Lisa Murkowski (ME)
Todd Young (IN)

We need six of these fifteen RAT's to turn if this disaster-train is gonna be derailed short of the station.
I will be watching this and was thinking the same thing. The one silver lining we have this time is midterms. One side has made a mess like I have not seen in my lifetime. Several Senators that are up are really scared. The astronut in AZ is suddenly pretending he is NOT what he is due to the mess down there. We shall see of course. I keep hoping voters will wake the hell up but I am starting to wonder if that will ever happen. 🤬

I will be watching this and was thinking the same thing. The one silver lining we have this time is midterms. One side has made a mess like I have not seen in my lifetime. Several Senators that are up are really scared. The astronut in AZ is suddenly pretending he is NOT what he is due to the mess down there. We shall see of course. I keep hoping voters will wake the hell up but I am starting to wonder if that will ever happen. 🤬
Many of that list are either retiring and DGAF, or reelected two years ago and DGAF 'cause they think the goldfish-brained voters will forget about it in four years.

For those saying the bill will die in Senate... don't bet on it, especially if its packaged as a part of a "reconcillation bill".

5 Republican Senators are leaving Office after the midterms this year;

Pat Toomey-PA
Richard Burr-NC
Richard Shelby-AL
Rob Portman-OH
Roy Blunt-MO

1 Democrat Senator leaving after the Midterms;
Patrick Leahy-VT
Of the abive list, only one departing Republican voted against the previous Senate bill that has red flag laws and gun control laws.. one Richard Shelby of Alabama.
John Cornyn (TX)
Thom Tillis (NC)
Roy Blunt (MO)
Richard Burr (NC)
Bill Cassidy (LA)
Susan Collins (ME)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Rob Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Pat Toomey (PA)
Shelly Moore-Capito (WV)
Joni Ernst (IA)
Lisa Murkowski (ME)
Todd Young (IN)

4 of these are confirmed to be leaving after this midterm and unlikely to "see the light" :mad:

I am actuall not Joking, this is going to far and does not represent my views at all. Again, go to the link I provided and there is a 'online tip' thing to fill out.

Screenshot_20220730-133601_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top