JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one and can say that I like it. Nothing special about it and it doesn't have a big brand name on the side but it shoots just like ones that do. I can hold 2'' groups with a 4moa dot at 100yds without any other mods to the gun.

I think its a good basic AR

that 2'' group is off of the trunk of my car without a rest as well so with a rest that could be a little smaller.

I use mine for practical rifle comp and have been able to place well into the top half of the feild without trying too hard. so I would say that the gun is not holding me back at all.

I have a Del-Ton that shoots every bit as well..and is every bit as reliable as some of my "Top Brand" (Read..Mo' Money) AR's.. If it's prestige..or braggin rights you're lookin for..you can spend a whole lot more..but I can't think of any reason to..

basically what I am doing with mine. Although I am finding that nothing need fixin and add ons just add weight and dont make me shoot any better or faster.

I will be adding a timney or mccormic 3lb trigger in the future though

nothing wrong with wanting a cool looking gun. For a plinking gun its the way to go if that is the look you want. Just for my uses its not very practical.

I have been trying to figure out a way and convince myself that add ons will make me better and weigh less

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top