JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just want a fairly cheap AR that I can fix up over time..

This is why I suggested building your own, in your other post. I figure why pay for the factory stock, fore grip, sights, barrel and bolt, when I am going to buy these parts from other sources. I will be into mine for about $1200 WITH the extras. If I bought an assembled gun with the factory parts for $859 and added the aftermarket's I'd be into it for about $1700. Although I'd have the EXTRA factory parts I don't think they'd be worth much since the is an abundance of these types of parts for other folks doing upgrades. Just something to think about.

They're good, but you're gonna spend about $600 or so if you build one using a Del Ton kit, if price is a big issue. If you're going to put it on layaway anyway, you might as well order a kit and wait for it. The kit is $465 + shipping + a stripped lower (about $100+).

I'd go for building one or assembling one from a kit. Also look at JT Distributing - they are the sister company to Doublestar - the company that supplied the lowers for that huge lower group buy that happened earlier this year.

Or if all you care about is how it looks, buy an airsoft!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top