JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As strange as it sounds, it is time for some home grown, non globalist owned people to get elected into office again. We have been on a one way ride with all the ones that have been put in office for the past 50 years. Time to go back to being a real free republic again.

I've never met him, but have a buddy who knows him pretty well (they are hunting buds) and the word is he is as genuine as it gets. I don't see a White House bid being successful, though its fun to think about. I think he might make a bubblegumen' Senator, though, and the thought of Junior Senator Nugent getting elected as Al Franken loses his seat would give me a smile that would break my face.

Uncle Ted is a man of principle, honesty and decency. Those attributes kept Ron Paul from being President and will undoubtedly stop Nugent. The sheep can't handle someone so free-thinking and the establishment can't have him bubbleguming up their good thing. Since the powers give us THEIR options for us to vote for under the guise of "choice"(Obama and McCain/Romney? That is NOT what the people could have possibly wanted. It is the choice we were given.), it will never happen. God Bless America and Ted Nugent.

As much as I'd like to see Ted 4 Prez , realistically third party or non conforming candidates don't work out. What needs to happen is the Tea Party needs to take over the G.O.P. as much as possible and oust the McCains and Grahms etc. In the meantime hold your nose and vote for the most conservative choice that is electable. Usually a Republican.

As much as I'd like to see Ted 4 Prez , realistically third party or non conforming candidates don't work out. What needs to happen is the Tea Party needs to take over the G.O.P. as much as possible and oust the McCains and Grahms etc. In the meantime hold your nose and vote for the most conservative choice that is electable. Usually a Republican.

They better damned well fix the republican party then. We have to have good pro republic candidates and no more F_RHINOS.
That is the only thing that will stave off a full out civil war.

I like him but he has way too many skeletons in his closet.

exactly what skeletons?

I'm old enough to remember Ted during his stardom days and one thing I recall from back then is the fact that he did not use drugs. This is back in the 1970s and he must have been the only rock star that was clean.

Meanwhile we have a former crack dealer as president right now.
His predecessor was a reformed alcoholic and former coke head.
That guys predecessor tried pot but did not enhale (yeah, right Bill..we all believed that one).
Guy before him was in charge of the CIA, so likely responsible for drug running operations.

..so what skeletons?

..so what skeletons?

They are not too hard to find. Uncle Ted has plenty to not be so proud of and I GUARANTEE that if he were to actually run for office, they would all be brought out on day one.

Theodore Anthony Nugent first received a high school 1-S draft deferment in February 1967, when he was 18. After briefly being reclassified as available for service, Nugent got a 2-S college deferment when he enrolled in Oakland Community College in Michigan.

In August 1969, Nugent took his draft physical and was rejected for service. He was classified as 1-Y, indicating that he was qualified for service only in time of a national emergency. The 1-Y classification was usually issued to candidates saddled with significant medical or mental issues.

In interviews, Nugent has provided varying accounts of how he avoided a seat on a troop transport to Southeast Asia. In a 1977 High Times interview, he claimed to have stopped bathing a month before his draft physical, adding that he showed up for the exam with pants "crusted" with urine and feces. "I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop," recalled Nugent.

But while Nugent would subsequently disavow his defecation claim, he did cop to snorting a line of crystal meth before the physical because, "I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant's face."

Five weeks after the exam, Nugent received his 1-Y deferment on October 7, 1969. Nugent's 1-Y deferment remained in effect until 1972, when the classification was abolished. He was then reclassified as 4-F, which covered registrants not qualified for military service.

In his High Times interview, Nugent recalled his glee at evading the chance to defend his country. "And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F," he said. "They'd call dead people before they'd call my ***."

Here is the full transcript from the Oct., 1977 interview with High Times magazine

High Times:
How did you get out of the draft?

Nugent:
"Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my *** like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.
I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.
See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy ‘em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded mother *****. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was — 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball — I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.
So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You *****' swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.
They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ***. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they'd call my ***. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother****in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?"

Ted needs to stay home in the next election cycle.

E

If that's the worst you can come up with on Uncle Ted, then let's definitely get him in there.

How many of the current trash' former gay lovers need to come out of the woodwork for that to catch up with him?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her "legal guardian", an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

He will never be President.

E

In most states a heterosexual relationship with a 17 year-old is not illegal. Again, refer to the gay lovers that get no mainstream coverage. If that trash can make it to the top but Nugent can't, well, the ship's already sunk. People said all those things about electing an actor to the Presidency. Then he proved to be the best President since Teddy Roosevelt. BTW, Spin magazine trying to dig up something on "the enemy"(that would be anybody against their vile, Leftist ways) and calling it "sleazy" by rock star standards is laughable.

Ted would be a terrible choice for President.

Gun people keep looking to people who appeal to us to be our mouth pieces. What we really need are people who are us, who also appeal to people on the other side of the divide. We also need to recognize that damn near every problem in this country boils down to economic issues. We need people in office who understand economics, and that guns are not really an issue. Ted Nugent is not an economic wizard. He does not offer real solutions, and he is not equipped to handle our budget. He is not going to win over fence sitters, and putting him on the campaign trail will not do us a favor. He's popular with gun people, but that's it.

Sadly, the people most qualified to be President are unlikely to run. As much as it sucks to acknowledge this, our best hope is that we get a talking head who surrounds themselves with strong appointments, and gets truly great minds in their support system. People paying attention may note that most of our Presidents in modern times are elected based on charisma and campaigning, rather than being selected because they are prominent American thinkers. This is almost guaranteed to continue. The people filling many of the advisory positions, out of the limelight, are frequently smarter than the person in front of the cameras.

Ted has about a much of a chance of being POTUS as my cat. Presidents are pre-selected and groomed puppets only. NOT elected. All important politicians are bought stage actors. Placed into their fake positions of power by the Central Banking families of Europe. You know, our literal owners. How many times do informed people have to say this before any of it sinks in with the 98% deluded masses? 10,000x times? Is this mic on?

Why do you see the same agenda over and over again. If that other stooge would be been put in 'power' he would be doing ALL the same things, including working against the 2A. They are just there to do the bidding of their handlers. Anyone who has done any research with an open mind on any level is aware of this fact. Why is this so hard for the deluded folks to figure out? Because we need to falsely believe we have choices. That we decide our own fate and guide our own futures. But we do not. We are nothing more than owned property, collateral. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dAiz6_14g

For the record, I would not honestly want to see Nugent as President. I would still vote for him 1,000 times out of 1,000 over Obama.

Burt is right. What is the difference between Obama and Romney? Their stance on abortion or gay marriage? Bottom line, they were our "choices" appointed to us by the ruling class. D-bag A vs. D-bag B isn't much of an option. I can't wait to "choose" between Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her "legal guardian", an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

He will never be President.

E

I like Ted and think that he's a million miles away from the 70's madman he was. Still the press would eat him alive, and most pro family conservatives would get squeamish and not support him.
He would be better off running for governor instead.

I like Ted and think that he's a million miles away from the 70's madman he was. Still the press would eat him alive, and most pro family conservatives would get squeamish and not support him.
He would be better off running for governor instead.

Actually we need people like that in the senate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top