JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are always judging others by what they see. Bumper stickers, tshirts, hats etc are just the 21st century version of skin color, weight, gender, age, etc of yesteryear. This is an example of the new, condoned hate-style crime that antis are so vocally opposed to. You can't eliminate bias, it just morphs into something else. People need to open their eyes if they are so "woke".

Exactly, it's a HATE crime that TPTB will not prosecute....:s0054::s0054::s0054:

thumb_guess-whos-son-has-a-made-up-gluten-allergy-21-5097798.png

If someone trashed a car over some stupid :s0136: Based sticker In Multnomah county I'm sure it would be perceived and advertized as a hate crime. And the accused would be profiled to the hilt including possible loss of job.:(

While they are at it, paint them decals on so they won't scratch off.

The one time I did, was an eye opening experience! I put a "My Golden Retriever is Smarter then your Honor Student" sticker on the back of my Land Rover! Boy did that get the Soccer Moms panties in a twist! :s0140: It was mostly funny and good natured, but a few took umbrage!

Considering the importance of socialization and genetics in smarts, the ones who took umbrage sure outed their sprogs for the truth stickered to your ride.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews