JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her "legal guardian", an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

He will never be President.

E

isnt he still married to her?

okay, got my facts mixed up.

i think i would vote for him all the same. im not exactly a roll model for people, how could i judge someone for being a dick from time to time.

Ted would be a terrible choice for President.

Gun people keep looking to people who appeal to us to be our mouth pieces. What we really need are people who are us, who also appeal to people on the other side of the divide. We also need to recognize that damn near every problem in this country boils down to economic issues. We need people in office who understand economics, and that guns are not really an issue. Ted Nugent is not an economic wizard. He does not offer real solutions, and he is not equipped to handle our budget. He is not going to win over fence sitters, and putting him on the campaign trail will not do us a favor. He's popular with gun people, but that's it.

Sadly, the people most qualified to be President are unlikely to run. As much as it sucks to acknowledge this, our best hope is that we get a talking head who surrounds themselves with strong appointments, and gets truly great minds in their support system. People paying attention may note that most of our Presidents in modern times are elected based on charisma and campaigning, rather than being selected because they are prominent American thinkers. This is almost guaranteed to continue. The people filling many of the advisory positions, out of the limelight, are frequently smarter than the person in front of the cameras.

VERY well said.

Crazy Uncle Ted would be just as - if not more - over his head as President as Obama has shown himself to be.

Ted Nugent weighing White House bid - Patriot Update

Thinking about it, it just might be the REAL change we need..........
Would be interesting for sure.
Hell, I am ready for someone with Bo Gritz's brass ones in there for a while.

Ted Nugent weighing White House bid - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

He crapped his pants for a month to avoid the draft.

Like the chicken hawk coward he is - he doesn't have the sand to run for county clerk.

As big a traitor as Jane Fonda.

Is Ted perfect? Heck no, noone is.

I'd say give him a chance. He might actually do a better job the Obama.

I would vote for Ted over Hillary any day, in any election. Now talk about a disaster if she was elected, Man 'o man!!!!

Is Ted perfect? Heck no, noone is.

I'd say give him a chance. He might actually do a better job the Obama.

I would vote for Ted over Hillary any day, in any election. Now talk about a disaster if she was elected, Man 'o man!!!!

I agree but how about we try to find a candidate that the Dem's can't accuse of being a pedophile and draft dodger? You know, one that actually has a snowball's chance in hell of being elected?

E

At this point, I am ready for Bo Gritz to take the office.

Seriously there has to be ALL new blood in the Senate and half the house, let alone the Whitehouse.
To do that we have to get control of the MSM......... They lie their picks into whatever position they are told to by globalist P's O S.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top