JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If RCBS try Bimart I am assuming that by " headed " that is what you have. If you were closer I'd just give ya one.

If RCBS try Bimart I am assuming that by " headed " that is what you have. If you were closer I'd just give ya one.
yes forgot brand, rcbs. thanks i forgot bimart does have some reloading stuff. if they don't have any i may just have to hit you up and take a drive lol.

yes forgot brand, rcbs. thanks i forgot bimart does have some reloading stuff. if they don't have any i may just have to hit you up and take a drive lol.
I know Albany stocks them and usually have a supply of consumables in a plastic organizer behind the counter.

I found regular/standard RCBS de-capping pins at Sportsman Warehouse. I also saw some headed de-capping pins too. Yes, you must also know the diameter size (at least, when speaking of regular ones. I don't know about headed). The package IIRC has about 5 of them (just in case).

Aloha, Mark

winner winner chicken dinner, Bimart had em! store manager was slightly confused but "tackle box full of doodads behind the counter" took him to the right spot. thanks all now back to my previously scheduled reloading.

winner winner chicken dinner, Bimart had em! store manager was slightly confused but "tackle box full of doodads behind the counter" took him to the right spot. thanks all now back to my previously scheduled reloading.

Man, I just hate it when you get rolling along and something breaks, Or you don't have what you need and you have to order it! AAARRRRGGH! BiMart saved my butt here a few days ago. I needed a pilot for the RCBS trimmer, for 6.5/.26 caliber. The BiMart in NE PDX had one!

Last Edited:
Squirrel Daddy is the maker of the strong hardened ones for the Lee universal. They last quite a bit longer than the OE Lee ones. However, I recently switched back to the stock Lee ones due to the warranty. I just have a few doz stock lee ones, at $3 each its not to steep to do, and are letting them stack up as they fail. Eventually, I will send in a batch for replacement.

IF you use the Lee universal and want the strongest pin, its the Squirrel Daddy:
336.jpg

Is it a Lee pin? I just researched a specific pin by Lee and found that if you send it to them, they will replace it free.
Good reason to use the stock ones.
I have used these heavier duty ones off eBay (link HERE). Seem to hold together better. Seller ships pretty fast.
Looking them they look like the Squirrel Daddy ones just not saying that on them.
Who's the manufacturer?

Pretty sure its Squirrel Daddy.

Even though you got a new one. Call RCBS and tell them you broke the pin. I broke one (ok more than one) on a piece of gravel. Called them to order some and they sent me probably 20 of them along with several rods some set screws for the lock rings and probably 50-100 lead shot. Shipped for free and no charge. Doesn't hurt to call if they send you some you'll have them on hand for next time, cause there will be a next time.

I have used finishing nails when times were tough. Trim and file as necessary.........Piano wire or spring wire I finally found some at sportsmans warehouse and stocked up. Do what you gotta do........ I do wish all these reloading equipment engineers would get into the same room and decide on what design they're going to use and all use the same one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top