JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great , now the gun grabbers have more fuel for their fire that gun owners have mental problems, and preppers are insane.
Here come the psych evals before getting you new pistols.

"Did your doctor sign your permit to purchase ammo?"

"Sir, you've been deemed mentally defective by the state. Bad news , you cant own any firearms. The good news is that you can still vote Democrat!"

Seems like almost a third of the population of California entered the Country illegally ...
So, the likelihood of someone in California being an American/Alien hybrid would be pretty high.

Now, if the LAPD had uncovered a stash of "Series Four De-atomizers" or a few "Noisy Crickets" along with a ton of plasma burst mags, then I'd be thinking along more extraterrestrial lines...
...Like maybe he's a Bloombergian from the planet "Bloombergia" located on the rim of the "Galactic Rectum" in the "Hemroidic System"... and he was called to Earth by Queen Pelosi to buy all our guns to leave us helpless for the coming invasion.

Or, maybe he was just a devoted Democrat who considered it his civic duty to fund and operate a gun/ammo buyback program all on his own and not using someone else's money? (OK...I'll admit it, this last one is a bit of a stretch)

Mysterious LA loner with $5m gun arsenal was 'a human-alien hybrid secret agent sent to save the human race' claims his fiancee and her friend who watched him die before dumping his body in car
  • Man identified as 60-year-old Jeffrey Alan Lash, of LA County, died July 4 but wasn't found until July 17
  • Body was discovered badly decomposed inside a car in Pacific Palisades
  • Lash's fiancee Catherine Nebron and her employee Dawn VadBunker dumped the body
  • Police linked the car to Lash's fiancee's house nearby and found 1,200 guns and 6.5 tons of ammunition
  • Fiancee's attorney said Nebron and VadBunker believed Lash was half-alien savior
  • VadBunker and Nebron fled for Oregon without telling police about Lash's death because they thought CIA would come to collect his body
  • VadBunker's mother reported her missing last week after failing to reach her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-alien-secret-agent-sent-save-human-race.html

You can't make this stuff up. Only in California would this happen.
And why do the Cali loonies always run up to Oregon?

This story delivers.
In my opinion, the best thing a person can leave the world after their death is a mystery.
I feel sorry for the kids though.
By kids, I mean guns.
It's intriguing to me any time a group of people are chalked up to being "crazy" and "delusional"
One person gone crackers is one thing. Three people buying into it who aren't "medicated" is another.
How often is it that three people meet who all all share the same specific delusions?
If it were drugs, would they still have a stockpile of guns and ammo that they haven't sold for a "party"?
If the guns weren't mostly stolen, that's a serious chunk of change.
We all know some of the wealthy politicians and celebs are psychotic, but was he? How did he finance this?
Maybe he was helped?

I think it just helped him get laid. If you can talk a women into believing you're half alien, half human, you can talk her into all kinds of kinky stuff.

So it was a good choice the next of kin didn't get the guns.
They must have been crazy to not want to sell all those guns and make some cash. I mean who wouldn't go thru the goods to see if he was an alien or not?
6 ton of ammo? He must have been on the bottom floor.2 tons in an appartment? Maybe
6 tons on any floor rather than the bottom? Me thinks not
This should be out in a comedy movie in a couple years

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews