JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If there is no will then all of your belongings go to the state
If he has that many guns,some of them were purchased from other collectors,arsenalists? and didn't go thru the proper paper work
Easy peasy for Ca to take these guns.Not right but they come up with something

LA_guns_FP_635x250_1437485556.jpg

You see this? This is the pic Yahoo has on its front page about this bit. If this is actually the guys pile its really asinine to treat someones property this way.

Anyone else notice in the picture @IronMonster posted there are like 3 or 4 barrels completely shot to hell... the're so bent a bullet couldn't escape... my thoughts are is did that happen after they were confiscated or did the gentleman that passed away do something to them or just not care?

Could be Google just used any pic they came up with,hey they're all AK 47s and Glocks right?
Or LAPD decided to make an example of his collection

I would have that many guns at another location,maybe in Nevada.
CA probably has his corpse in jail too

Kinda funny,they don't have a clue what some folks,even in that state have for collections.
Not to mention what some common folk have for 'use' out side of that state.
Heck old Bob from Lakewood had 2500 Colt woodsmans,just one gun,not even any different colts
Well at least the rest of the world needs to really think about it if they want the UN to come get our guns:cool:

A 60 yr old reclusive gun lover suffering in the final stage of cancer was found dead in California last week. Investigating police discovered 1,200 guns and 4,200 lbs of ammunition inside his home. He appears to have been a compulsive gun buyer.

The man, Jeffrey Alan Lash, was described as being a reclusive loner who loved guns. When his body was found, police estimate that he had been dead for two weeks, it was so badly decomposed.

Here is a news report about this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ition-identified-longtime-L-County-loner.html

Police said that most of the guns do not appear to have been fired. Quite a few guns even still had their price tag on them.

2AB6E34700000578-0-image-a-13_1437476246116.jpg

Cases of ammo were found throughout the home:

2AC34E0500000578-0-image-m-7_1437608093129.jpg

Wow. I'm jealous. To not shoot them seems a waste. Unless he was planning on outfitting a battalion when/if the zombies came...

I don't think that it would be practical for one person to even be able to shoot that many guns, even if he wanted to.

With all the strict gun laws that they have in California, I'm sort of amazed that this story is from that state.

FWIW, the zombies are already here.

And no, there's no law (yet) which limits the number of arms you bear.

Well, since this happened in California, I would not put it past that state's legislature passing some legislation to address that. The Antigun Folks in California were no doubt horrified when they heard this story.

He had no children. It is not known at this point if he had a will. I wonder what will become of all of these guns? Would LA County actually destroy them? I wonder.

DADDY!!! I searched so very long, only to find that you had passed! SOB, SOB!

I couldn't even fondle that many guns! Well......maybe if I stopped helping with the chores!;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top