JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My disgusting but hilarious pic of a cowboy riding a fat girl was deleted. Reason: "Try not to just post completely random off topic posts in threads." Sorry. I know ya'll love pics of nasty fat girls. Round bottom girls make the rockin world go round!!!

Maybe try the goofy humor thread, seems like it would be completely appropriate there.

I know that the dead malefactor's Grandfather falls under the heading of a self-serving idiot that doesn't give a whit for the rest of the world. His "pointless progeny" is now the substance from which cheap, dime-store "thrillers" are derived. These once were the exception to the rule. As of late, they have become all too common.

Grandpa is greving, I get that. Ask him what he'd recommend if it was his grandson that was home, with an AR, when three masked and armed intruders broke in. Should he have died because it wasn't a 'fair fight'...? Any bets on the answer...??

Maybe try the goofy humor thread, seems like it would be completely appropriate there.

My point is that it wasn't random nor off topic... it was completely in response to the post right there in the same thread about the guy porking the fat girl suspect. See the quote on top of my second post! The only mistake I made IMO was to not put the quote there when I posted the pic. It's no big deal but I wish staff would read the entire thread before taking my post out of context. This is not the first time! I'm left to wonder how often Stomper or Certaindead get posts removed... I think never. Is that fair, NO. You'd think I brought an AR to a knifefight. :(

My point is that it wasn't random nor off topic... it was completely in response to the post right there in the same thread about the guy porking the fat girl suspect. See the quote on top of my second post! The only mistake I made IMO was to not put the quote there when I posted the pic. It's no big deal but I wish staff would read the entire thread before taking my post out of context. This is not the first time! I'm left to wonder how often Stomper or Certaindead get posts removed... I think never. Is that fair, NO. You'd think I brought an AR to a knifefight. :(

I've been dinged a few times over the years for things I posted. I think the newer, less heavy-handed mod plan does work better than the old point system.

That said, I'm still curious to see what you posted, because I missed it, which is why I suggested putting it in the goofy humor thread ;)

Grandpa is greving, I get that. Ask him what he'd recommend if it was his grandson that was home, with an AR, when three masked and armed intruders broke in. Should he have died because it wasn't a 'fair fight'...? Any bets on the answer...??
Right now Grampa will make up some stupid story to justify his feelings and complaints, but if he was asked before this happened, you know he would accept and brag about how his grandkid "took them out".

Loser.

if this ends up in a civil suit and somebody sees it, can they post up.. would be a good time to contact the guy who had to defend himself and have him start a go fund me page.

3 masked kids break in toting ARs. Young man uses handgun skills to take them out. What then? It'wasn't fair because he was a better shot, didn't give them 3 individual warnings, he had training? Whatever, gramps.

The women driver admitted to the police that they returned to the same house because she didn't get enough money for her rent after selling the stolen goods. That's why they returned hours later.

Well, I notice that the victims live in a nice house! I hope that they possess enough money to counter sue the family's back to the Stone Age!
I don't much care about these little shmiks! I started out in a cabin made of railroad ties. Indoor pump water, galvanized tub for baths, outhouse for the rest! So we were poor! Big deal! Right now my son is at home, painting the new doors and frames that he installed. He didn't steal them! My grandson is helping him! He doesn't steal either! My granddaughter is attending the UofSC finishing her masters. She earned her bachelors while serving in the USNavy! Being decent parents isn't impossible, it's just hard and time consuming. Oops! I just lost 2/3 of America! :D Drop the crack pipe and grab your kids text book, people! And quit whining!

YES!! If this scum family hires a bottom feeder I hope the family goes after them for all legal costs. This is the one big problem with the legal system. This does not happen enough. When someone sues in a situation like this it would be nice if the lawyer who takes the case has to pay. This would make a lot of them think twice about even taking the case.

The women driver admitted to the police that they returned to the same house because she didn't get enough money for her rent after selling the stolen goods. That's why they returned hours later.

What the news will never mention of course is the welfare already paid her rent but she spent that money on important things. Like drugs.

They don't believe it was fair that Peters was allowed to defend himself with an AR-15 when the criminals were only armed with knives and brass knuckles.
Hey Leroy, no one 'allowed' Peters to defend himself with an AR 15 - he decided of his own volition to exercise his right to self defense, took action and saved himself. Who 'allowed' your grandson and his two accomplices to burglarize the house?

The four of them suffered from dumb@$$. and Peters provided an instant solution. No more drug addiction, no more insatiable desire to hurt/kill someone, no more sleepless nights, no more problems at all. ;)

Fair does not mean equal.
Fair means a just and appropriate response to the issue at hand.

By the way Life is not " fair" ... Spend a day in my Special Needs Class and then talk to me about "fair".
Andy

Last Edited:
Game show host: Johnny, tell our dead home invaders what they've won.
Johnny: You've won three free tickets to... (wait for it) HELL! (audience applause) Johnny continues: Three of our four contestants have won an all-expenses paid, one-way ticket to the "Nether Regions", courtesy of the victim and AR-15 Airlines. "The proud bird with the copper jacketed lead bullet". Remember: Our motto here is, "You have one HELL of a future" and "Fry, and you'll fry alone!" ;) Our fourth contestant will be provided with a consolation prize of... lifetime accommodations at an Oklahoma State Female Correctional Facility! (applause) The choice of the facility will be left entirely to the discretion of The State Of Oklahoma. There she'll be provided room, board and exercise facilities and... A PRISON LIBRARY! (audience applause).

That's all for now, and thanks for playing, "Let's act the self-centered, pu$$y-whipped @$$HOLES"! (Audience applause).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top