JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
why would it get locked? so far I have seen nothing but polite rebuttals!
XsFNBLjh.jpg

It is not racist unless one tries to tie criminality to biological notions of race, i.e. that certain groups are biologically distinct, and that their behaviors are biological proclivities.

Ever notice how conspiracy theories are the purview of the tin hatted nutjobs? Well, what is CRT except a conspiracy theory? Hillary has her "vast right-wing conspiracy" and so do those who seek always and everywhere to blame others for their own failures and faults.

What's next: are NBA players who foul going to point to the nearest white guy for him to hold his hand up?

Ever notice how conspiracy theories are the purview of the tin hatted nutjobs? Well, what is CRT except a conspiracy theory? Hillary has her "vast right-wing conspiracy" and so do those who seek always and everywhere to blame others for their own failures and faults.

What's next: are NBA players who foul going to point to the nearest white guy for him to hold his hand up?
I don't think it qualifies as a theory. It's a progression of ideas, one being the foundation of the next. Unfortunately, the initial idea is invalid. And stupid. :rolleyes:

No factor should be excluded when trying to figure things out, unless it's for irrelevancy. If you've got a racially homogeneous city, you're gonna have a lot of unsolved cases if you're not allowed to point your finger at anyone in the local trailer park.

If a segment of your population is more heavily represented in the poor category, you're going to have more problems from that segment. I had rich friends and poor friends growing up, guess which side had members that later went down a bad path and did time?

No factor should be excluded when trying to figure things out, unless it's for irrelevancy. If you've got a racially homogeneous city, you're gonna have a lot of unsolved cases if you're not allowed to point your finger at anyone in the local trailer park.

If a segment of your population is more heavily represented in the poor category, you're going to have more problems from that segment. I had rich friends and poor friends growing up, guess which side had members that later went down a bad path and did time?
Poor people tend to do poor people crimes, rich people tend to do rich people crimes. Rich people crimes tend to be less physically violent - unless you are the Clintons and someone is going to share some dirty laundry.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top