JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No factor should be excluded when trying to figure things out, unless it's for irrelevancy. If you've got a racially homogeneous city, you're gonna have a lot of unsolved cases if you're not allowed to point your finger at anyone in the local trailer park.

If a segment of your population is more heavily represented in the poor category, you're going to have more problems from that segment. I had rich friends and poor friends growing up, guess which side had members that later went down a bad path and did time?
One way of interpreting this is that your rich friends could travel any path without fear of consequences. Knowing that your family status in the community grants you a certain level of immunity may well bring out the worst in some individuals.

In fact, some of the biggest scumbags in this society are from "good"(rich) families.

One way of interpreting this is that your rich friends could travel any path without fear of consequences. Knowing that your family status in the community grants you a certain level of immunity may well bring out the worst in some individuals.

In fact, some of the biggest scumbags in this society are from "good"(rich) families.
I agree it's more about values and how we are taught to respond to adversity. Money truly does matter in our legal system after the criminals have separated themselves from us. Power of office is even more of an indicator of criminal behavior from my own observations!

"CRT scholars argue that the idea of race advances the interests of white people[5] at the expense of people of color,[9][10] and that the liberal notion of U.S. law as "neutral" plays a significant role in maintaining a racially unjust social order,[11] where formally color-blind laws continue to have racially discriminatory outcomes."

I think that this was a real problem 60-70 yrs ago, but less and less since then to nearly non existent now.

This is evident if you simply look at murders. Half of all murders are committed by 6% of the population. To say that this is a false statistic because the system protects white murderers is absurd.
Well said, and so true.

I do get tired of the word racist when actually biased or bigoted is likely correct. Biased might hold more weight but if it's bigoted the receiver may just have to deal with it. Oh my.

Think Archie Bunker, Fred Sandford or George Jefferson. None as portrayed are racist. They are flawed and wrong "most" of the time but are honest in their views.

The liberals hive would prefer us believe what we know or see isn't true. Their ideology is people based on color can't find success on their own. They get millionaires and politicians to repeat it eventhough they are what they say is impossible.

I do get tired of the word racist when actually biased or bigoted is likely correct. Biased might hold more weight but if it's bigoted the receiver may just have to deal with it. Oh my.

Think Archie Bunker, Fred Sandford or George Jefferson. None as portrayed are racist. They are flawed and wrong "most" of the time but are honest in their views.

The liberals hive would prefer us believe what we know or see isn't true. Their ideology is people based on color can't find success on their own. They get millionaires and politicians to repeat it eventhough they are what they say is impossible.
Racist used to mean obsessed with race.
Bigotry was thinking one race was better than another.
Discrimination was treating different races (or any demographic I guess) differently.
Now racist means I don't like you and am unable to articulate why.

Here is what American Thinker had to say on this topic, and as usual, they nailed it.

In the United States today, the White population (not including Hispanics) is 57.8%. In real life, Caucasians are still in the majority, but now on TV and the Internet, they are swept under the rug like trash. Blacks comprise 14% of the U.S. population but appear in 50% of commercials. White actors now appear to promote health insurance, gold, loans, and some medicines. Moreover, if a White person appears in a commercial, he/she is usually old, sick, a freak, or at the very least, an appendage to a Black partner. If there's a doctor on the screen, he's usually Black, while the patient is usually White. Caucasian young men appear in only 4% of the commercials! If some aliens began to study the population of Planet Earth through our TV commercials they would have a somewhat distorted picture of Americans, to put it mildly.

So why do advertisers ignore the long-standing rules of marketing, and to the detriment of their own financial interests, fill the media space with content that displaces and degrades its biggest market segment? The answer is simple. At the heart of this nonsense is political correctness in a form even an Orwell could not have foreseen. Business executives go out of their way to publicly show their conformity with the universal "diversity" and "critical racial theory" (CRT), demanding that the White man be blamed for all the sins one can imagine. Replacing ancient, long-vanished oppression of Blacks with real oppression of Whites, overcompensating and planting racism-in-reverse.

[…]

Ordinary people keep their mouths shut for fear of losing their jobs, not getting a holiday bonus, not getting promoted, or being socially ostracized This is understandable, and I wouldn't blame them, although I wouldn't respect them either. But what are people of higher position afraid of — the heads and owners of businesses? What is threatening them? Indeed, nobody is going to drive them out of their positions or take their business, though fear of boycotts can be realistic. They are afraid of various inconveniences: negative articles in the leftist press, social shunning, frivolous lawsuits, loss of state and federal licenses, government contracts, unexpected audits by the IRS, fines for alleged violations of minorities' rights, and the like small and large troubles.

Here is what American Thinker had to say on this topic, and as usual, they nailed it.

In the United States today, the White population (not including Hispanics) is 57.8%. In real life, Caucasians are still in the majority, but now on TV and the Internet, they are swept under the rug like trash. Blacks comprise 14% of the U.S. population but appear in 50% of commercials. White actors now appear to promote health insurance, gold, loans, and some medicines. Moreover, if a White person appears in a commercial, he/she is usually old, sick, a freak, or at the very least, an appendage to a Black partner. If there's a doctor on the screen, he's usually Black, while the patient is usually White. Caucasian young men appear in only 4% of the commercials! If some aliens began to study the population of Planet Earth through our TV commercials they would have a somewhat distorted picture of Americans, to put it mildly.

So why do advertisers ignore the long-standing rules of marketing, and to the detriment of their own financial interests, fill the media space with content that displaces and degrades its biggest market segment? The answer is simple. At the heart of this nonsense is political correctness in a form even an Orwell could not have foreseen. Business executives go out of their way to publicly show their conformity with the universal "diversity" and "critical racial theory" (CRT), demanding that the White man be blamed for all the sins one can imagine. Replacing ancient, long-vanished oppression of Blacks with real oppression of Whites, overcompensating and planting racism-in-reverse.

[…]

Ordinary people keep their mouths shut for fear of losing their jobs, not getting a holiday bonus, not getting promoted, or being socially ostracized This is understandable, and I wouldn't blame them, although I wouldn't respect them either. But what are people of higher position afraid of — the heads and owners of businesses? What is threatening them? Indeed, nobody is going to drive them out of their positions or take their business, though fear of boycotts can be realistic. They are afraid of various inconveniences: negative articles in the leftist press, social shunning, frivolous lawsuits, loss of state and federal licenses, government contracts, unexpected audits by the IRS, fines for alleged violations of minorities' rights, and the like small and large troubles.
The schools are another area of complete leftist insanity. Claiming the school system holds kids down and is institutionally racist while at the same time the American education system is overwhelmingly leftist at every level of bureaucracy. They literally are in charge of the system that they claim is a problem. It's like watching absolute morons try to explain how something isn't there fault when they are the only people in charge.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top