JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The two kids in that video are totally clueless. Both of their examples of racism that they came up with is some supervisor at their government job told them their hair wasn't presentable to the public!!!!!

Holy crap I have been racisumed When I worked for McCall Marketing managing service stations they told me I had to shave my beard because the public didn't trust a man with a beard!!! (I told them yea Jesus had that same problem) But you know what I wanted the job I shaved the beard and I made a living. And here all the time I should have thrown a tantrum and demanded some sort of social change to right the wrong done to me.

What little brats.

Go to 15:00 to see what these "activists" are really about

Pretty sure those "experiances of racism" were bold faced lies. No names, no actual company name or public sector division name.. Typical for the weak arguement. Fabricate a story of racism as if it were true and no one questions the details. They were so vauge and their stories of "hair" were so similar. I hate when people have to lie to push a false narrative.

Now Im sure true racist experiences exist.. But these two have never suffered a day of racism in their life.

So... I never heard a peep on how this turned out... non-event?
It seems they feel they've been disrespected, because of the Nice terror attack.

vWJ8FU-1024x614.jpg

Both of their examples of racism that they came up with is some supervisor at their government job told them their hair wasn't presentable to the public!!!!!

It's shameful that people would act like this. Think about what is going on here, these kids begging government to make their hurt feelings better. That submissiveness is the very thing that puts them in this position. They have the mind-set of slaves (just like many "white" people). Or children. Who can admire that?

I worked in a customer service group once, we had a dark brown secretary who was sure I was a racist. Why? Because I was annoyed with her, because she was worthless, didn't do any work, didn't support our field work. But she took that as racism. You should have seen her face when one day my Chinese wife visited me at work! :)

I don't agree with "stop and frisk" policies, or the war on drugs or other similar things. All welfare is an unmitigated disaster. That certainly is racist and anti-freedom. I assume people as a response to those things just start seeing racism everywhere, even where it isn't.

They need to grow up and just deal with the world rather than whining. "Affirmative action" isn't going to help them, it just makes life worse for them.

"I felt that the Reconstruction policy, so far as it related to my race, was in a large measure on a false foundation, was artificial and forced. In many cases it seemed to me that the ignorance of my race was being used as a tool with which to help white men into office, and that there was an element in the North which wanted to punish the Southern white men by forcing the Negro into positions over the heads of Southern whites. I felt that the Negro would be the one to suffer for this in the end."
-- Booker T. Washington, "Up From Slavery"

People always complain about getting pulled over for being a certain color.

I'm as white as can be, grew up in gresham, and drove like an idiot.

During a two year period from 17-19 years old I was pulled over 11 times!
I was pulled from my car and told I stole it. Numerous times told I was getting my car searched.
Only got a few tickets out of all those times because I was honest, respectful, and obliged to all the officers commands.
Never an attitude, never any push back.

Now I learned to be an adult and not a complete idiot and I haven't received a ticket or been pulled over in years.

Weird.

So... I never heard a peep on how this turned out... non-event?

A friend that works in Big Pink was sent home early, they urged business to close up and go home early. She said there were folks that were trying to get some sort of rally going, but don't think it ever amassed to anything.

That's a fine display of superior IQ's right there! :rolleyes:
What those morons won't face is the FACT that more whites are killed annually by Police than blacks. Whites for the most part (and the majority of blacks) are capable of reasoning that if one gets shot by the police, one more often than not deserved it.

It's the small noisy group that gets all the attention tho. Like Will Ferril in Old School screaming' let's go streaking in the quad' only to look back and see there is no one else...the BLM fools will eventually fade into obscurity when they realize no one cares about their lies any more...realizing BLack Lies don't Matter.

People always complain about getting pulled over for being a certain color.

I'm as white as can be, grew up in gresham, and drove like an idiot.

During a two year period from 17-19 years old I was pulled over 11 times!
I was pulled from my car and told I stole it. Numerous times told I was getting my car searched.
Only got a few tickets out of all those times because I was honest, respectful, and obliged to all the officers commands.
Never an attitude, never any push back.

Now I learned to be an adult and not a complete idiot and I haven't received a ticket or been pulled over in years.

Weird.

LOL thats pure amateur league. I have 54 entries on my driving record and thats just the ones I got tickets for. I was only disrespectful to a cop or Sheriff a couple times once I almost picked up one and threw him over my car for giving me a driving while suspended 3 days before I shipped out for the Navy based on being pulled over for excessive tire noise when it wasn't me who made the noise but some high school kids showing off. And when one told me flat out he was giving me a ticket for 71 mph in a dump truck limited to 66 mph because I wouldn't tell him how fast I was actually going. I called him a bold faced liar to his face on the road and in court.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top