JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am reading now that this may be a hoax, and hopefully it is one.

I suggest we err on the side of caution as even a hoax could trigger an out of control protest. Stay safe, folks. I for one will not be within 15 miles of Pioneer Courthouse Square on Friday.

I'll be about seven miles as the crow flys! o_O

I just read that the BLM thugs plan to open carry everywhere that is legal to do so. I'm
sure they will conceal carry everywhere else, so watch out if you go
Open carry is illegal in Multco/PDX as well as shooting within those boundaries, so we here in the PDX area have nothing to be concerned about. Our City Council has seen to that.:rolleyes:

What interests me is how I can learn from the behavior of the unorganized, emotional mob with no plan-B. The same illogical, emotional zombies who scatter like rats when the first real shots ring out....like Dallas

History has shown what whites will do to non whites.
Remember the line from BraveHeart?
The problem with Scotland is its full of Scots...
They were white but not British.
Non whites were as dogs,field animals.
The moral of the story is,it will not pan out well for them
Enough will become enough.

Scots ARE British, but they were not English. Is that what you mean?

There is no evidence that Edward Longshanks ever said that, but I guess it makes for a good movie.

HE was the star of the movie for me - defenestrating his son's boyfriend was one of the best parts of the whole thing, and getting his archers to send a few volleys into the fighting mass - 'Well, it will kill the enemy, too', is pure chutzpah.

tac

Last Edited:
Maybe he didn't say it but I'm sure he felt that way about anything not royal like himself.
So to carry on with that,how about what they did in India?
What all white nations have done. And I'm not saying we should be condemned for that. But the point stands,it will not go well for them

The thought that only whites have enslaved or abused other races is absurd. All races have participated in that particular form of stupidity in large scale. Fact - there are more slaves today than at any other time in the history of man. With the exception of criminal human trafficking in western nations, which, though horrific, is but a tiny percentage of current slavery. The VAST majority of slavery happens in equatorial Africa. CNN did a masterful series on this last year.

Let's not overlook the fact that the vast majority of black African slaves were sold to the white man by black African rulers and Arab slave traders. The most-used lingua franca in Africa, Swahili, is an artificial language invented by the Arabs as a trade language.

I don't hear about our black brethren demanding apologies and reparation from THOSE nations where the economy was based almost entirely on slave-traficking.

tac

Let's not overlook the fact that the vast majority of black African slaves were sold to the white man by black African rulers and Arab slave traders. The most-used lingua franca in Africa, Swahili, is an artificial language invented by the Arabs as a trade language.

I don't hear about our black brethren demanding apologies and reparation from THOSE nations where the economy was based almost entirely on slave-traficking.

tac
And there is this to ignore also:

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter...
Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms (http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm)

And there is this to ignore also:

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter...
Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms (http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm)

The first slave owner in what became America was a black man named Anthony Johnson, who in a 1655 court ruling was allowed to make a former indentured servant, also black, a slave as the result of a law suit.

Some interesting information here including the fact that there were thousands of black slave owners by the early 1800's, but by and large the vast majority of slave owners were white.

Slavery and racism is always wrong regardless of the person's color. My point above is that the US and white people are not exclusive to either.

Not my point at all. I sure didn't mention slavery.
My point is none whites will lose the battle

Thanks for the clarification - I misunderstood.

Unfortunately this is becoming (IMO intentionally) a race war. I do not see much happiness ahead unless we can collectively pull our heads out. Not a lot of historical confidence there...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top