JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did'na click.
I find LOA tiresome to watch and want that time back, every single time.

David Hogg is nothing more than Beto O'Rourke neophyte- a "neo'rourke", and has demonstrated O'Rourke's principle values:
  • Never miss the opportunity of a tragedy
  • Receiving personal gain from other's tragedy is good -- it helps you stay in the game
  • You know best -- most others can't think for themselves.
He is unhinged enough (megamaniacal) that I would not be surprised if he eventually participates in the orchestration of another tragedy in order to maintain relevance.
It is probably driving him nuts that the current distractions of inflation and imminent banking system collapse are pointing the klieg lights elsewhere.

1679236119438.png

Aloha, Mark

Did'na click.
I find LOA tiresome to watch and want that time back, every single time.

David Hogg is nothing more than Beto O'Rourke neophyte- a "neo'rourke", and has demonstrated O'Rourke's principle values:
  • Never miss the opportunity of a tragedy
  • Receiving personal gain from other's tragedy is good -- it helps you stay in the game
  • You know best -- most others can't think for themselves.
He is unhinged enough (megamaniacal) that I would not be surprised if he eventually participates in the orchestration of another tragedy in order to maintain relevance.
It is probably driving him nuts that the current distractions of inflation and imminent banking system collapse are pointing the klieg lights elsewhere.
To many of these kids who's parents convinced them that they truly ARE that special. "Special" like some kind of savior. But they're just plain old, however smart, kids that don't know nuthin'! That Gretta Thunberg nut-job is another one of them. Gawd I hate those kind of people. I don't give 'em 10 seconds.

To many of these kids who's parents convinced them that they truly ARE that special. "Special" like some kind of savior. But they're just plain old, however smart, kids that don't know nuthin'! That Gretta Thunberg nut-job is another one of them. Gawd I hate those kind of people. I don't give 'em 10 seconds.
He and Greta should date. They can take turns oppressing each other. They should NOT procreate.

Well Bro, that's 9.95 seconds more than I give them. :p

It is difficult at best , to listen to someone who has an extremely limited life experience , lecture me on what and how to do things.
This is not to say that only old guys are worth listening to.
Plenty of them are out there , who I disagree with as well.

Mostly for me at least , Hogg is a case of 20 pounds of BS in a 10 gallon hat.
Andy

It is difficult at best , to listen to someone who has an extremely limited life experience , lecture me on what and how to do things.
This is not to say that only old guys are worth listening to.
Plenty of them are out there , who I disagree with as well.

Mostly for me at least , Hogg is a case of 20 pounds of BS in a 10 gallon hat.
Andy
After you've been around the years we have, a person gets to where they can sense bull crap. You don't have to be some highly educated smart guy/gal. Plain old guy like me knows crap when I hear it. The young guys/gal haven't been around, paying attention enough to have the ability. That's why it's a bunch of kids that don't pay attention to their surroundings that follow the Hogg and put him on a pedestal. They've had their noses pasted to their devices since before they had hair on their crotch!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top