JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
read the article havent watched it on netflix though. despite the fact that he hates guns but owns a few and doesnt preach about gun control is fine with me. lets face it, some people DONT like guns. thats perfectly fine with me as long as they dont try to ruin it for those who do like them. i think every lawful American should own a firearm for personal protection or atleast have some sort of firearms safety training to know what to do if they encounter a weapon. imagine a place where every lawful person is armed. wouldnt that be a deterrent for a criminal? knowing that they dont have the upper hand?

The great equalizer. the only way a 90lb woman is on an equal playing field as a 300lb rapist.

I've met a lot of people who own guns and don't really like guns. They see it as a necessary evil, purely for personal protection. Usually it's a shotgun or a Glock hidden in a purse or in the bedroom. Not everyone likes to go to the range and pummel their shoulders for 4 hours like we do. I don't mind these folks either, as long as they don't vote against the 2nd Amendment.

I'm passingly familiar with his work, having seen a show or two on YouTube. I'm not going to watch the Netflix show, because I, frankly, don't care what any celebrity has to say on the matter, including Mr. Chappelle. He is at least candid and seemingly open-minded in the article, which stands in contrast to so many of the anti-2A zealots among the celb crew. And I really like this sentiment:

"We just got to be kind to each other — deliberately and willfully kind, even when it's hard to do," Chappelle said.​
Well said. :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top